Cruisetoberfest - 9/22/01 - LONG OVERDUE

Tulirose

<font color=blue>"MIS-ter Garibaldi!"<br><font col
Below is a link with pictures of the infamous Cruisetoberfest Cruise of 9/22/01. Just finished working on it yesterday. Click the link below and in the space on the left under "Visit Album" type in Tulirose. Then click on the DISNEY MAGIC album to view pictures and some commentary. Hope you enjoy and please sign my Guest Book. Thanks

www.picturetrail.com

Oh thank you for the wonderful memories you just brought back to me. It was so great to run into so many familiar faces on that cruise. I think all of us waving our little American flags as we pulled out of port is something I will alway remember. I sure wish we were going on 7 day again this fall, but I am going on 3 day with DD Julie and 3 other friends who've never cruised next month and we are hoping to book 7 day for 3/03. Great pictures!

Enjoyed your pictures. But I really wanna know what it took to get control of the remote? I have three men in my family and haven't seen a TV show of my choosing in.....how many years?
Carla

Wonderful album Rosemary. I think I will go cry now. I miss everyone so much. thank you for the wonderful memories.

Sandee - We do have wonderful memories of that cruise, don't we? :) At least you're cruising in 2002, we are not! :( Have a wonderful time!

abitjaded - Both your post AND your user name made me laugh!
:D Hey, it was just a fluke that the remote was sitting there. I really didn't have control of it! LOL

Neither one of you signed my guest book! :( But I'm glad you both visited and took the time here to let me know! :) Thanks

tulirose - I really enjoyed your pictures and comments. You all look like you had a WONDERFUL time. Thanks for sharing. :)

ROBIN!!! I missed your post as I was posting. Did YOU sign my guest book???? Just kidding. :D

DixieD - :D I KNOW you signed my book!!! Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter