Cruising the Dream on our 1st cruise ever!!! (5 Night Double Dip)

you are doing a great job and keeping a nice pace!

Thanks for all the wonderful updates.

My mom and I are taking our very first Disney Cruise on the Dream in June 2012 and your TR is getting me all excited for it. :goodvibes Love the pics of the Rain Forest room. I've been trying to decide if I want to give it a try and from seeing your pics I really want to do it.

More great pictures :) I am so excited for Serenity Bay! Oh, and I love the foliage pictures, definitely not too many of them!

My mom and I are taking our very first Disney Cruise on the Dream in June 2012 and your TR is getting me all excited for it. :goodvibes Love the pics of the Rain Forest room. I've been trying to decide if I want to give it a try and from seeing your pics I really want to do it.

You're going to have a blast! The Rainforest Room is a must do, at least one day. It was wonderful!

More great pictures :) I am so excited for Serenity Bay! Oh, and I love the foliage pictures, definitely not too many of them!

Thanks! Serenity Bay was heavenly :cloud9: I'm so glad, I really like all the foliage and was hoping it wasn't too much.

I loved the lunch that they served there! Very tasty and satisfying indeed, especially after a day for us, lounging in the sun and playing in the water.

You got some great photos of the ship from the Family Beach. Just now thought of this: we'll probably never be able to visit the adult beach again! :sad2: I forgot we'll have a kid in tow.

This trip report is AWESOME!! I am really enjoying following along on your adventure!! I am on the DREAM in a little over a week.....I am so excited and I keep bugging my husband so much that I am reading TR's to keep myself occupied! I even watched the Dream sail away today on the webcam lol! It was awesome! Thanks for all of your wonderful pictures and descriptions! We are def. gonna try RP for breakfast and the Rainforest Room.....2 things that I didn't have planned!!! Thanks for sharing!!! :thumbsup2

I loved the lunch that they served there! Very tasty and satisfying indeed, especially after a day for us, lounging in the sun and playing in the water.

You got some great photos of the ship from the Family Beach. Just now thought of this: we'll probably never be able to visit the adult beach again! :sad2: I forgot we'll have a kid in tow.

Of course you can, you can have the nursery keep the baby for a few hours of peaceful DH time :)

I really enjoyed that lunch, so scrumptious.

This trip report is AWESOME!! I am really enjoying following along on your adventure!! I am on the DREAM in a little over a week.....I am so excited and I keep bugging my husband so much that I am reading TR's to keep myself occupied! I even watched the Dream sail away today on the webcam lol! It was awesome! Thanks for all of your wonderful pictures and descriptions! We are def. gonna try RP for breakfast and the Rainforest Room.....2 things that I didn't have planned!!! Thanks for sharing!!! :thumbsup2

Angie you guys are going to have such a wonderful time. Make sure to remember to go with the flow and relax. :) I totally understand how you're feeling, I was the exact same way.

Thank you for following, I really am enjoying reliving it. The only bad thing is I keep wondering if I can last until next year for the next cruise.

I'm definitely not going to get to this before you leave, but I think it was a great tip so want to share it. Take along some thank you cards, or blank notecards, to put your tip envelopes in and write a little thank you. It personalized the tips, and the CMs really appreciate it.

Love all your pics of Castaway Cay...the close ups of the foliage are lovely:goodvibes Your TR is getting me excited for my cruise in June when I will be visiting CC again.

Pam thanks for the advice! I have read about personalizing tips by other posters. We also plan on giving little snacks that are hard for the staff to get onboard. I hope they like our presents!!! :cake:

You really are doing a wonderful job of this TR
Today you have transported me to CC with your lovely pictures - no easy task when I am sitting in very rainy England !!
:)

Love all your pics of Castaway Cay...the close ups of the foliage are lovely:goodvibes Your TR is getting me excited for my cruise in June when I will be visiting CC again.

Thank you :goodvibes: June is coming up soon! Are you doing any excursions or just enjoying CC?

Pam thanks for the advice! I have read about personalizing tips by other posters. We also plan on giving little snacks that are hard for the staff to get onboard. I hope they like our presents!!! :cake:

I'm sure they will, that'll be a very nice touch :) I was surprised at how long their contracts can be for. Some stay on the ship for 5 months at a time with no breaks of course since the day one cruise ends another begins.

You really are doing a wonderful job of this TR
Today you have transported me to CC with your lovely pictures - no easy task when I am sitting in very rainy England !!
:)

Thank you so much! Glad I could help :) I have to say I'd have rather been in rainy England than at work today. Well, I love England so any weather would be good. Definitely one of my favorite places I've visited. I'm hoping to get over there sometime this year to see the Harry Potter sets in London.

Well wonderful people, I was going to try for an update tonight but I am just exhausted and have another early morning tomorrow. I uploaded all the photos I need so I'm hoping I can get one in tomorrow evening.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. :)

Wow, I just read your whole report in one shot...love it!! I am excited too because my DH has been anti cruise for so long now, and this morning I suggested we add in a 3 night cruise to our sept wdw trip...he did not say no!!!:banana: Instead, he said "next year" ! This is huge!:cool1: Now after reading your TR, I am even more excited about what may be in our future! Great job:thumbsup2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter