Cruising to Miami - Budget rental car shuttle to MIA?

MikeyNS

DIS Veteran
I've searched. Honestly I have, but I wasn't able to find an answer:

We're crusing from San Juan to Miami on a repo cruise at the end of November (yay!) and renting a car from Budget at MIA. Does Budget have a shuttle that picks up at the port to MIA, or is that every-other car rental company? I believe I've read Alamo and National do. Now that I type this I suppose we could try calling Budget. Hmmm..

Thanks! (and sorry..).

I've searched. Honestly I have, but I wasn't able to find an answer:

We're crusing from San Juan to Miami on a repo cruise at the end of November (yay!) and renting a car from Budget at MIA. Does Budget have a shuttle that picks up at the port to MIA, or is that every-other car rental company? I believe I've read Alamo and National do. Now that I type this I suppose we could try calling Budget. Hmmm..

Thanks! (and sorry..).

Budget does have a shuttle, but I don't think it goes to the airport but rather to the downtown branch.

I used budget in downtown Miami several years ago - what a joke. The couple in front of us and my group spent an hour looking for our cars in their parking lot and the lot across the street. We couldn't find our car - neither could they. The other group enlisted the group of car washers (they were very reluctant) and they went and looked in the parking structure that we didn't have access too - and found their car. We tried the same and our car still could not be found.

The guy inside the rental place was no help at all. Finally he got us another vehicle - and it took 20 minutes to find it and extract it from the parking garage. So an hour and a half wasted for a 5 minute transaction - with NO LINE!!! #SAD

after this experience I would only drop off cars at this downtown location - not pick one up after the cruise if i needed to be somewhere at a certain time.

Take Uber or taxi to MIA and rent there. Alamo I know has a shuttle and National does not but they do have a facility not to far but reviews not good for picking up vehicle. MiA You are guaranteed to get the car you want.

Alamo/National/Enterprise and Thrifty/Dollar have shuttles between the port and MIA. Most of the times we have taken the shuttles we have been asked to show proof of rental as we get on the shuttle, so have your paperwork handy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter