• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crystal Palace ADR- When to arrive?

wdwgirl1

Mouseketeer
Hi All,
This will be our first time eating at Crystal Palace. We have an 8:40am reservation for breakfast. I am wondering what time they will let us into the park...if the opening time is at 9am? We are staying at BLT so will just be walking over. Thanks:)

I've had an 8:05 ADR.

We arrived about 7:30 and after going through security we lined up at the gate. At approx. 7:45 the CM's started letting us into the park but kept us in the area just after the turnstyles. At approx. 7:45-7:55 (it sure felt longer) we were allowed to walk up Main St.

If you arrive after 8:00, I'm sure the CM's will allow you into the park when you arrive so you can get some photos of the castle before your ADR time.

When we did Crystal Palace last year, we had an 8:50am reservation. We arrived at MK around 8:30am and went right through the gates. There is a special line way to the right (I think it was right...) for guests with reservations.

It was great walking up Main Street with very few people around, and there was even a photopass photographer near the castle so we got a few group shots with no one in the background...

It was a great way to start our first day at MK, and would definitely recommend getting ADRs before the park opens.

Thanks for the replys! I am super excited about being in the MK when it is nearly empty. Can't wait to take some picutures of our Little Princess. :cloud9:

I've had an 8:05 ADR.

We arrived about 7:30 and after going through security we lined up at the gate. At approx. 7:45 the CM's started letting us into the park but kept us in the area just after the turnstyles. At approx. 7:45-7:55 (it sure felt longer) we were allowed to walk up Main St.

If you arrive after 8:00, I'm sure the CM's will allow you into the park when you arrive so you can get some photos of the castle before your ADR time.

Do you need to have your confirmation # with you OR do the cast members have a list with your name on it? For an 8:05 ADR, are you finished by the time the park opens at 9 a.m.? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter