Crystal Palace Lunch or Dinner

jjohns

Mouseketeer
Looking for opinions on the Crystal Palace Lunch vs. Dinner...

DD (7) has picked CP as her character meal - Pooh and Friends is a huge attraction. That leaves it to Mom and Dad to decide whether it should be the Lunch or Dinner.

As luck would have it, we will be in MK all day long, and Spectromagic is scheduled for that night so if the kids are up to it we will be staying for that. It is not an early-entry day for MK (Tues May 18).

We took a look at the menus on Deb's site, and the Dinner looked more appealing... The Lunch looks a bit light on the main meat dishes - BBQ chicken, ham, roast beef - that are included in the Dinner.

Anyone care to share their opinions on CP Lunch v. Dinner - either way?

TIA, Jeff

We've always done lunch at the CP but this October we did dinner for the first time...I enjoyed it more. Although I like the mid day break that lunch at the CP provides, I prefer the selection at dinner. My vote would be for dinner. Have a great trip. :)

We normally do it for lunch cos that is when DS seems to eat the most, plus the mid-day break is nice, BUT, LOL, if the dinner menu is more appealing to you then by all means go with dinner. The price difference is a only a few dollars and you will love it! After a long day of walking you can take a nice break. We enjoyed our dinner very much, as well as all of our lunches and I am positive you will too! ::yes::

Oh and you are right, dinner does have a more "substantial" menu.

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

I haven't had lunch there, but we enjoyed it so much we had dinner there twice last week! Absolutely wonderful!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter