Crystal Palace, two TS?

Ron&BB

Earning My Ears
Is Crystal Palace two TS credits or one looking for a quick late meal.Thanks Ron&BB

Ron&BB said:
Is Crystal Palace two TS credits or one looking for a quick late meal.Thanks Ron&BB

It's only one TS credit - only the "signature" (read: really expensive ;) ) restaurants are two TS credits... With the exception of Cinderella's Royal Table, the Coral Reef and the Brown Derby, I believe most of the two TS credit restaurants are in the deluxe resorts.

Enjoy the Crystal Palace and say hi to Eeyore for me!!! :thumbsup2

lawyergirl said:
It's only one TS credit - only the "signature" (read: really expensive ;) ) restaurants are two TS credits... With the exception of Cinderella's Royal Table, the Coral Reef and the Brown Derby, I believe most of the two TS credit restaurants are in the deluxe resorts.

Enjoy the Crystal Palace and say hi to Eeyore for me!!! :thumbsup2

Coral Reef is only one credit.

We looked at Coral Reef we like seafood but LOVE our shrimp and fisf fried, any subjections? Thanks Ron & BB

formernyer said:
lawyergirl - is your avatar a photo of eeyore peeing?
:rotfl2: NO!!!! It's from the SADCT parade - Eeyore is looking dejected because his kite won't fly!

*sigh* Oh Bother... I guess I'm just gonna have to change it... :sad2:

And thanks for correcting me re: Coral Reef - I could have sworn it was two TS credits!!

lawyergirl said:
:rotfl2: NO!!!! It's from the SADCT parade - Eeyore is looking dejected because his kite won't fly!

*sigh* Oh Bother... I guess I'm just gonna have to change it... :sad2:

And thanks for correcting me re: Coral Reef - I could have sworn it was two TS credits!!
That is HILAROUS!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:
He really does look like he is peeing!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter