• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crystal Palace zero availability, hours not "up"?

Michblue

Mouseketeer
Today is 180 days for me. The site would not work for first 30 minutes this morning. Crazy Frustrating! Then I couldn't get anything for my number one pick, Crystal Palace. Nothing for breakfast, lunch, dinner, for a group of 5 or 2. Called and talked to CM, she said when that happens it usually means they have not put in the restaurants hours yet, And that I should keep checking and in the next few days it should be up.

Anybody have this happen to them? Or hear anything like this before?

Thanks. I'm bummed.

Today is 180 days for me. The site would not work for first 30 minutes this morning. Crazy Frustrating! Then I couldn't get anything for my number one pick, Crystal Palace. Nothing for breakfast, lunch, dinner, for a group of 5 or 2. Called and talked to CM, she said when that happens it usually means they have not put in the restaurants hours yet, And that I should keep checking and in the next few days it should be up.

Anybody have this happen to them? Or hear anything like this before?

Thanks. I'm bummed.

I tried CP as well! I'm shocked there's NOTHING! Even at 6am when my ADR's opened. I feel your pain...

I was wondering if it was just a CM story, trying to give me hope, just keep checking she said. Is it just booked solid? Or is CP really offline? I could find other hard to gets, BOG and CRT. I got multiples of Tusker house because I don't know when I will be able to book CP. So I may have to move park days on my plan. Its just messy and confusing and I'm irked. :-(

I was wondering if it was just a CM story, trying to give me hope, just keep checking she said. Is it just booked solid? Or is CP really offline? I could find other hard to gets, BOG and CRT. I got multiples of Tusker house because I don't know when I will be able to book CP. So I may have to move park days on my plan. Its just messy and confusing and I'm irked. :-(

I was told to check back. The story about hours maybe true. If you go to select a date after November 12th it only shows hours for November 12th, it does not update to the hours for the day you are looking. I mentioned that the CM this morning and knew what I was talking about. However, I would like to know when they will be available so I can make reservations. So far 6 hours later it is not corrected...

When are looking for CP?

I am having the same issue for Afternoon Tea at the Garden View Tea Room at the Grand Floridian, 180 days was on Sunday and I have rang each day to be told the dates aren't up yet !?

Dates should be up , I got an afternoon tea for my daughter in November. Wonderland tea right?

I'm not picky at this point. Any day of my trip will work. 11/14-18, All 5 days, nothing at all for breakfast. I'm tired of this. And I have an event tonight. I'm going to look pretty funny in the corner trying to book a Pooh breakfast all night!

Are you arriving 11/13?

I'm going to be there during that time period, trying to get a CP lunch on 11/16/17. My ADR day is not until 5/18/17, so hopefully it's fixed by then. I booked through an agent, so she will be the one up bright and early to get the ADR, but still. I'll be nervous if she cannot get all my top picks that day!

I am having the same issue for Afternoon Tea at the Garden View Tea Room at the Grand Floridian, 180 days was on Sunday and I have rang each day to be told the dates aren't up yet !?

I was wondering what was going on with them because I've been trying since last week for a reservation in November and haven't had any luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter