Crystal palace

ballonewb

Mouseketeer
I have a 1040am reservation for Crystal palace. It’s showing I have the breakfast reserved but lunch starts at 11am.

Will I have access to both break and lunch foods or do they separate them?

You will have access to both. It will likely still be breakfast when you are seated, then they'll transition the buffet to lunch around 11.

Hi! We ate at Crystal Palace for later breakfast right after they re-opened in October 2022, and again just last Sunday :) Here is our experience - they turn one side of the buffet over starting at 10:45, opens around 11. they close off this side temporarily while they change it over, then it opens right back up. Both sides (right and left) are otherwise set up the same for breakfast. At 11 you can get from both sides! (both times for us, the left side turned to lunch). Last week the other side was still breakfast after lunch had started. So for 10:40 you should have some of both! Which is awesome because I love doing it that way - we actually picked 10:00 for our March reservation so we can "finish up" with lunch! Enjoy!

Hi! Came here to ask this question, as we have a reservation for the same time in March :)

With that reservation technically being reserved as breakfast, I'm wondering if anyone could advise if you're charged the price of breakfast or lunch? We were booking the reservation for breakfast specifically, but 10:40 am works the best with our schedule. Since it's a $15 difference, it would be nice to still be able to pay the breakfast price lol!

Hi! Came here to ask this question, as we have a reservation for the same time in March :)

With that reservation technically being reserved as breakfast, I'm wondering if anyone could advise if you're charged the price of breakfast or lunch? We were booking the reservation for breakfast specifically, but 10:40 am works the best with our schedule. Since it's a $15 difference, it would be nice to still be able to pay the breakfast price lol!

You are charged the price of the dining period you book, so in your case, breakfast. I've done this at other restaurants that do the same thing, like Tusker House. And this is why I wanted buffets to come back when most other people didn't lol.

You are charged the price of the dining period you book, so in your case, breakfast. I've done this at other restaurants that do the same thing, like Tusker House. And this is why I wanted buffets to come back when most other people didn't lol.
Wow, that's great news! Thanks so much for the info! :)

If you book breakfast and are seated later do you still get charged the breakfast price?

If you book breakfast and are seated later do you still get charged the breakfast price?
Yes. We didn’t get seated till 1055 and got charged for breakfast. Half the buffet was breakfast food till about 1130. The other half was lunch food

Saved money with out 1045 reservations vs 11am reservation

It's not by when you are seated or what you reserved, it's about when you check-in. We had a 10:40ish (?) reservation, but half my family was stuck in the tron queue (it was broken down) and the hostess told me it was no problem for us to just check in when my party got there, but we would be charged the lunch price. We checked in maybe 10:50-10:55 and we were in fact, charged the lunch price. Shortly before we checked-in, I heard someone remind the hostess to start checking people in as lunch.
Another party was in a similar situation with tron being down and the hostess told them that breakfast would probably not be available, but I can confirm that we had both breakfast and lunch foods available.

My family had a 10:40am reservation. I should have told them to check in 15 minutes before, but I didn't bother since they are usually early, and they ended up getting there last minute, right at 10:40am, to check in. They got seated at about 10:55 and were charged the breakfast price.

Although one side was still serving breakfast, some of their planned-to-eat foods were not available, such as breakfast lasagna and Pooh's french toast. They told me that the next time they would book well into the breakfast hours as they were not wowed by the lunch choices.

Hi! We ate at Crystal Palace for later breakfast right after they re-opened in October 2022, and again just last Sunday :) Here is our experience - they turn one side of the buffet over starting at 10:45, opens around 11. they close off this side temporarily while they change it over, then it opens right back up. Both sides (right and left) are otherwise set up the same for breakfast. At 11 you can get from both sides! (both times for us, the left side turned to lunch). Last week the other side was still breakfast after lunch had started. So for 10:40 you should have some of both! Which is awesome because I love doing it that way - we actually picked 10:00 for our March reservation so we can "finish up" with lunch! Enjoy!
So a 10 am reservation is still late enough to experience both the breakfast and lunch food?

So a 10 am reservation is still late enough to experience both the breakfast and lunch food?
Certainly, by the time you’re seated it’ll probably be 10:15 or later and then it takes 45-60 minutes for the characters to all stop by. So you can take your time with breakfast and then enjoy some lunch options too at the end of your meal. Though we were too stuffed to try more than a few things from the lunch side!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter