Crystal Palcace or Hoop De Doo Review? kinda long

maslex

DIS Veteran
Here's a little background. Last year when we went we had NO dining plan. We did end up doing the Crystal Palace character breakfast and loved it though. Next year when we go, we're getting the dining plan and we're ending up with 7 TS. I've already "planned our itinerary" and some days we're using 2 TS credits (1 for breakfast and 1 for dinner---mostly for the character dinners) On the day that we go to Magic Kingdom we'd like to go back to Crystal Palace for the character breakfast. And I was trying to find somewhere in Magic Kingdom to use another TS for dinner. The only place that we decided on was going back to Crystal Palace for their dinner buffet. Then I got to reading about the Hoop De Doo Review and it sounds really interesting (none of us have ever been) But that means that we'll have to leave the park for a while and head on over to the HDDR, then come back to MK to do the parade/fireworks. It probably won't be such a big deal leaving the park because we will be at MK one day during the MNSSHP and will do some things there, so I think between the day and a half that we're there, we should do everything that we want.

But I'm wondering if it'll be a big deal with 7 of us (4 adults/3 boys) leaving the park, heading over there, coming back to MK and the back to the hotel. Would you go through all that just to go to a different dinner? I've always just ate in whichever park I was in and never did all this switching around.

Sorry so long, but what would you do?

Crystal Palace dinner was our favorite meal last month and my kids are old enough now that it had nothing to do with the characters. We just loved the food there!

It's not a big deal to leave a park for a meal. Disney transportation is great.

Keep in mind that the HDDR takes 2 TS credits per person instead of just one. If you choose CP instead you could also add another meal.

I was actually just talking with some family members about which one to do and I guess we'll keep Crystal Palace dinner but change the Crystal Palace breakfast and do Whispering Canyon again. Everyone loved that place. Maybe we'll do HDDP the next time we're there. Thanks!!!

HDDR is so much fun! It's kinda fun to take the boat from MK over to FW and hang out there for a little while. HDDR is great with a large group. You all will be laughing alot and enjoying yourself so much. And it's a great break from the parks.

Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter