cs reservations?

mollyseven

Mollyseven
I'm sure I will have 1/2 a dozen people reply that this has been answered already but I have scanned millions of these topics and done a search (which doesn't seem to be working) so here it goes anyway?
I am wondering if I should or even can make reservations for the cs meals we want for our stay in May. Maybe we should just be going and winging lunch though depending on where we are at the moment should we? I already have all our dinners booked.
Some of the ones I am thinking about are:
Biergarten/cs part for Epcot
Cosmic Rays for MK
Wolfgange Pucks in Downtown disney
Pizza planet in MGM
and another ?? for another day at MK
Our first time...just wanna be prepared.
Denise

There are no reservations for CS meals. Another thing is I don't think Biergarten has take out/CS either although there is a really good pretzel cart in Germany. Hope that helps!

At the counter service restaurants, you get in line, order your meal, and it is put on a tray that you take away and eat at a tabel, if you're lucky. ;)
Otherwise, you eat outside with the birds, or with your tray on top of a garbage can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter