Cs ?

gabbysmom04

DIS Veteran
Sorry for the dumb ??? I am wondering when you get a CS meal does it come with a side? I read on the food pic thread that people were getting combo meals with sides on the DDP. I am happy either way just wondering. Thanks!

According to the wording of the plan, if it is a combo meal you don't get an additional side. That said, in some places some people have gotten an additional side. The plan states that you get either an entree and a side OR a combo meal. As always, talk to the CM at that location. If you get an additional side, consider it a bonus.

It's is different at every restaurant and can even be up to the interpretation of the person at the cash register. I was able to get a sandwich and a salad at one place and then another would only allow the sandwich. When I questioned it and asked for the manager, the manager said combo meals counted for CS, but a lone sandwich couldn't have a side... odd, but true.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter