CSE-- Pg. 74 SATAN'S HAMMER, Ch.18, pg.160 "Goodnight Sweetheart" epilogue

Not sure if you'll read this before you go but I hope you have a great time and stay injury free :) I've been MIA for over a week now as I've been wrapping up school stuff. Graduation is imminent! Still have what would be considered finals (only uglier and more stressful) but then I am done :yay:

Congrats on the new baby, Buzz!!
toddler_girl.gif

I hope she's as sweet as they come. Something about baby girls, they just smell a little sweeter with all their cute pinkness!! :goodvibes What a joyous way to celebrate Thanksgiving. :lovestruc

Congrats on your new little princess Buzz!

Hope that you had a nice Thanksgiving Nebo and Smidgy!

Just catching up! Congrats Buzz!!!

Thanks for all the fun, Nebo & Smidgy, and all of the peanut gallery. Looking forward to the next one, and yeah, make it INJURY FREE this time.. ;)

sooooooo is it time to run amock on nebo's trip report again? ust asking.

oh and ponzi I can't thank you enough for ruining both watermelon and swiss miss hot chocolate for me. really I can't. ;)

sooooooo is it time to run amock on nebo's trip report again? ust asking.

oh and ponzi I can't thank you enough for ruining both watermelon and swiss miss hot chocolate for me. really I can't. ;)

Already started... Marie posted the link.

As for swiss miss... You're welcome. I try to do my part.

Sponsored by the Save the Watermelons Foundation and Anti Cocoa lobby.

Finaly Found you Disney 4 Ever had to take me by the hand to find your tr. :yay:

Phew, it took almost a whole Sunday but I caught up again! And now it's all over :sad: I fell behind by 10 pages, got all caught up and found out that the next TR is already 10 pages long :sad::sad:

Anyway, I just wanted to say congratulation to Buzz on Little Princess Buzz. Might I suggest you reserve her tag now - LilBuzz1118 (was that the date?). Glad she is healthy (at that weight I expect VERY healthy!)

Nebo, thanks for another special ride. And to all the other contributors, it is nice to have such a great family on the DIS :grouphug:

I for one am not rooting for any more injuries. That makes for some very depressing and distressing chapters. Nope, Nebo's true skill is in people watching and reporting. So here's wishing you the most bizarre group of people to watch and report on... Have a great trip Nebo, Smidgy, Bunny Family and everyone else who is down there. Only another 3 months of waiting for me!

Now off to start the Smackdown. Really? 10 pages already?!? :coffee:

I have been home now for all of two hours,,, so much crap to do that I can't put off, I'm dreading going and picking up and reinstating the mail again, but can't do that until tomorrow. Any how, I guess that will wrap sthings up over here, Ross? What can I say excelpt this time you can't blame me, I haven't been here, my Henchman it appears has taken it over. Great! I've used up all my jokes already in nine or ten trip reports, so it's GOT to b e better than what I can come up with,,, again!

Once again though, I really do appreciate all of you for making it so much fun to write about my,,, I mean OUR, trips. I know, I do (give) out more info than most people would, but what the heck, I don't have anything to hide, whether I'm proud of whatever it is I've become or not isn't the point, the point is that it's still me, 100 percent, me, good or bad.

So, with that I'll say ado, and go on over to the new thread and try to catch up on Ponzi's report. See Ya!

11-13-2006-10.jpg

Home already? Seems like just yesterday we were all hanging out at DHS. Oh wait, it was yesterday we were hanging out. My how time flies.

Glad you made it home safe and sound. You did make it home safe didn't you?

Talk to you all more when we get back. We'll post when we can.

I have been home now for all of two hours,,,

Welcome home! And you guys did the segway tour?

So cool! I've done it once in Montreal with Elle and had a blast, someday I'm hoping to do it in EPCOT too.

See ya over on the other Tr.

Welcome home! And you guys did the segway tour?

So cool! I've done it once in Montreal with Elle and had a blast, someday I'm hoping to do it in EPCOT too.

See ya over on the other Tr.

:lmao:Yeah, we did the Segway tour, back in '06 I think it was, i was just looking for a picture of both of us that I hadn't posted to death in the past. I don't think yhou would like it much at Epcot, I got bored myself after awhile because the ones they give you have a 5 mph governor hooked into the computer, so it kept "Pulling up" on me,
really annoying.

hey Jake and Thump.

So. I see I was invited by the thread-mother (er, father) way back in August. I thought I'd read and catch up so I won't be the fat kid running up the street to the cool kids. Thus far I've skimp't and stand amazed :worship:
Good to see you, Nemo and Smidgealicious!

Just finished reading, I have been reading on and off for 3 days now, Im so glad your head is ok, and I was very impressed as this may be the best trip report I have ever read!!! I usually dont like the trip reports that dont include kids, and you offered lots of interesting info which is also something I like in trip reports, I like to learn and be entertained.. LOL
You guys remind me of my parents... but funnier and obviously MORE fun because you love Disney so much!! off to read more of your adventures Happy New Year!!!:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter