CSR for a race weekend?

TinkerbellLuvr7

Tinkerbellluvr7
Hello! Right now I’m booked in the Tower for Princess race weekend and was curious to hear what others have experienced.
I’ve only stayed at Pop and Sports for race weekends.
Do the buses drop off at all the stops or just by the Tower?
Do they have drink mug stations in the tower?
I’m doing the 5k and 10k so having the hot tub will be nice but I could also save $300 by switching to Pop. Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks!

I’ve stayed at CSR for many race weekends but that was before the tower was built so unfortunately I have no knowledge about the tower itself.

I’ve only had one bad experience with the bus and that was the bus marathon morning 2018. DH and I had got on the first bus (stop 2) but I got off because I forgot something in the room. When I got back it had left so I got on the next one. On our way out of the resort we passed a bus that looked like the one my DH was on which confused me but didn’t think much else about it. When I got to race retreat I texted my DH to find out where he was. He said they were still at the hotel! The bus had been stopping at every bus stop and then went around the resort again! My DH and a few other runners started yelling at the driver about where to turn so they could get to Epcot. He finally got to race retreat almost a 1/2 hour after me when he should have arrived first.

The buses will stop at all stops.
The hot tub is very nice for after the races.

I haven’t stayed at CSR but the tower is amazing. I’ve been twice now for drinks and dinner in the Tower. I would stay there in a heart beat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter