Curious if anyone actually shares WDW 50th birthday?

My husband does!!! (I joke that this is why I married him!) We'll be there celebrating them both, although he's not at all excited about the crowds, either. My 50th was in April - it's always really close to Easer, so I never really get a Disney trip for my birthday.

Happy birthday to all those who are celebrating soon!

I turn 50 on October 5th, so within the week! We're going on the 16th -23rd so Disney and I can celebrate together. We had to wait until the 16th due to the college calendar for my son! ;) I plan to get a birthday pin and I want them to write it's my 50th on there! ;)
I have the same birthdate as you. :) Sadly I won't be there for 50 this year, but I did have the best trip last year and was in EP for my 49th. Have a great trip!
I also turn 50 on 10/5 We will be there 10/2-9. I will be spending my 50th at the MK! I spent my 40th there as well.

I do! Sadly, I don’t want to be there with the massive crowds, but I’m wondering how many people will be there who share the 50th b-day. My son thinks I should get in free forever. I wish! :D
So I'm a little late for the post, but my sister was also born October 1st, 1971, like WDW. I was wondering if we go to Guest Services if they would give her a pin or something lol. Anyway, I'm just curious. We are planning to go in May of this year

So I'm a little late for the post, but my sister was also born October 1st, 1971, like WDW. I was wondering if we go to Guest Services if they would give her a pin or something lol. Anyway, I'm just curious. We are planning to go in May of this year
Nope. As I posted above, we were there that day, and while one cast member was really excited, no one else really cared. But your sister is my hubby's birthday twin. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter