currency used for WEstern

cottoncandy

Earning My Ears
My DH has a question. He would like to know if all destinations on the Western use US currency? He's a coin collector and I think that he was hoping that they didn't use US money.

Thanks
Candy

We used cash and credit cards on our Western shore excursions, but I am sure you can exchange some dollars for pesos if he wants to collect some.

MJ

I believe, if you wanted to, you could exchange us dollars for the local currency at guest services.

We too like to collect coins from the area's we are visiting. At GC we asked for change at a little market place where we bought soda at, in the shopping area near the ship. At Mexico there was a window in the mall across the stret where the ship docks that had a currency exchange window. We got like $5.00 worth of their money at each place were very nice to us. We also got french money last year at St. Marten.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter