Current Breakfast Options

iHEARTflorida

DIS Veteran
Hi,

what are the current breakfast options in the parks?

we’ll be entering from habour side everyday.

right now, I know about;

DL - chimichanga in Frontierland, breakfast burrito in Tomorrowland, Jolly Holiday, Ronto wrap

DCA - shawarma place, looks at if pym test kitchen serve breakfast - anyone know if it’s any good? The cappuccino cart has a burrito is this any good?

offering seems more limited at DCA and that’s where we will be starting most our mornings.

Flo’s and the Red Rose used to offer breakfast, I think Red Rose might be starting back again,

Do the Starbucks in the parks offer the breakfast sandwiches?

Not trying to go into Downtown Disney for breakfast as it’s going further than we need to, though having breakfast at Tangaroa Terrace might be fun.

there’s a Starbucks at the Hyatt on Katella but you can’t order ahead which is a shame. I remember using that location before and always having to wait though probably less than a parks location.

we’re staying at Hotel Indigo and there’s another Starbucks you can order ahead at on Katella and Anaheim but again that’s the wrong direction.

Lastly there is a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf on Katella, I’m not too familiar with this chain , do they offer breakfast sandwiches? Can I order ahead?

Any options I am missing? Not looking to do table service really. Any must eat breakfast items?

Many thanks

Breakfast is VERY limited. The only real option in our opinion is Pyms. It has eggs and French toast- the eggs were ok, the French toast was ok at best (cute though). We did eat some breakfast at the Galactic grill- breakfast sandwich and French toast sticks. We also have done breakfast sandwiches at the parks Starbucks (went right at prerope drop time, long-ish line but moved so fast). We were not able to customize ANYTHING for breakfast and CMs were told not to allow it. Galactic grill said they can’t even do sides- only on menu items as is. Pyms was fairly rude when I asked about changing out Turkey bacon for real bacon and said they “probably can’t do it” in a snarky tone- and they did not do it. Unfortunately unless you want a breakfast sandwich, Pyms is really the place. No breakfast at Red Rose- maybe after the holidays but who knows? I asked about this a week or so ago and someone had a nice breakdown of options if you do a search. Another option is a lot of place are open fairly early but with lunch options so could be food at least to grab. Good luck!

Pym's breakfast was the worst food I've ever had at any Disney park.

Breakfast is available at the Grand Californian. There is Craftsman Grill and Storytellers Cafe'. Some of us consider that to be "in the park." pluto:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter