Current Cruise Staffs (all ships)

This staff was so amazing. They blew me away every single day.

You are so right. Considering the challenges they had to deal with with all our missed stops and entertaining passengers whose minds were being distracted by what was going on land wise, they were spectacular.

You are so right. Considering the challenges they had to deal with with all our missed stops and entertaining passengers whose minds were being distracted by what was going on land wise, they were spectacular.
I was thoroughly impressed with the entire crew on this particular sailing. They were wonderful.

I was thoroughly impressed with the entire crew on this particular sailing. They were wonderful.
Echoing the praise from my fellow 2020 WBPC sailing shipmates - the crew was spectacular! As situations changed day by day everyone met the challenge with professionalism and a positive attitude. I'm pretty sure by the end of the cruise the entertainment staff were exhausted from finding ways to keep us occupied and entertained during all of the sea days. It was a different cruise than what we'd planned but it was still awesome in its own way!

Does anyone know who the current adult entertainment cruise staff is on the Fantasy? I’m sailing 7 night Eastern Caribbean September 17, 20222

I was on the Fantasy May 7-14. Some of the entertainment staff that were always in the adults only areas for nighttime activities were Warren and Yo-Yo.

I don't suppose anyone knows where Jo ended up? Is she with another cruise line?

Around the time DCL resumed sailings in late 2021 Jo took a regular job in her town.
No indication on her FB that she's with another cruise or intends to go back with Disney.
I hope she reconsiders though, she's amazing and we miss her a lot.

Around the time DCL resumed sailings in late 2021 Jo took a regular job in her town.
No indication on her FB that she's with another cruise or intends to go back with Disney.
I hope she reconsiders though, she's amazing and we miss her a lot.

From what my friend(who works for Disney said she was coaching gymnastics on land

Thank you both - Jo was a definite favorite and will be greatly missed by my family. I hope DCL brings back the hosts.

I was on the Fantasy May 7-14. Some of the entertainment staff that were always in the adults only areas for nighttime activities were Warren and Yo-Yo.
I was on the next Fantasy sailing (May 14-21), we had AJ and Ruthy (Rooty-Tooty) in the adult areas every night

I know Yo-yo is leaving the fantasy for his break this Saturday as he was our host in the adult club in the evening along with AJ. We were chatting about how we sail again this weekend on the Fantasy and he said that’s the day he gets off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter