Current DVC tour incentive on the Magic?

maryr1oz

Down Under Disney Lover x
Hi there,

Has anyone sailed on the Magic recently and noticed whether there are currently any DVC tour incentives for non-members?

Thanks! :flower3:

We got off the Magic 6/24 (today) and yesterday 6/23 on the ship we sat through a 45 minute DVC presentation and got a $50 non refundable OBC added to our account. No other incentive available on our sailing for sitting through the presentation. They did have some on board offers to buy points but I don't remember those.

We got off the Magic 6/24 (today) and yesterday 6/23 on the ship we sat through a 45 minute DVC presentation and got a $50 non refundable OBC added to our account. No other incentive available on our sailing for sitting through the presentation. They did have some on board offers to buy points but I don't remember those.

Amazing! Thanks so much for that up to date information :)

Is this true for all of ships?

Is this true for all of ships?
Honestly, I don't know - as when we did the Fantasy last summer - we didn't go to the DVC presentation, neither have we gone on the one on the Wish. The last one besides this current one was in Aug 2019 on the Dream and I know for that presentation we did get $25 for going but then won a raffle drawing for an additional $100 all of it OBC.

Maybe others have sat in on some on the other ships and can comment on current incentives on other ships.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter