Current *GT/MTO/FLR Discounts!

To better accomodate those who visit this thread, on average how often do you visit this thread?

• Once a month

Votes: 59 8.7%
  • Once a week

Votes: 114 16.8%
  • 2 times a week

Votes: 36 5.3%
  • 3 times a week

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • 4 times a week

Votes: 23 3.4%
  • 5 times a week

Votes: 25 3.7%
  • 6 times a week

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • daily

Votes: 121 17.9%
  • more than 1 time per day

Votes: 49 7.2%
  • First time on Thread

Votes: 215 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think that sleeper for 9/17 Fantasy already went up. I had my eye on it, but didn't move fast enough.

Any thoughts as to if there will be summer (U.S. departure) GTY rates? I am flexible during the summer, but realize that this is THE busy time. I looked through a good deal of the thread. It looks like last year had a June 6th date & maybe that was it. Thank you in advance!

See 1st page
SLEEPER RATES

I have also decided to provide my list of SLEEPER RATES. A sleeper rate is a rate that I find a good value. The rate I find good is listed below.

Inside - $175 per night, per person, including all fees.
Oceanview - $200 per night, per person, including all fees
Verandah - $225 per person, per night, including fees.

Any thoughts as to if there will be summer (U.S. departure) GTY rates? I am flexible during the summer, but realize that this is THE busy time. I looked through a good deal of the thread. It looks like last year had a June 6th date & maybe that was it. Thank you in advance!

Sorry I meant GT - Rookie mistake :sad2:

I just wanted to say thank you for your continued work and updates of this thread. It's really helpful and has helped me once again with one of your sleeper rates. Warm wishes x

Just checked. Both are still there. This is OV, but vernanda was available too.

Guaranteed Oceanview Stateroom with Restrictions
Sleeps 3 to 4

Approximately 200 sq

1 Large Porthole or 2 Small Portholes

Starting from

$1,154.64
Rate Details

There are some March *GT rates...the Dream on 3/7 has vgt/ogt/igt. And the 2/19 VGT rate for the Dream, and that one I know is a really good deal...less than $200 per person per night with taxes/fees.

There are some March *GT rates...the Dream on 3/7 has vgt/ogt/igt. And the 2/19 VGT rate for the Dream, and that one I know is a really good deal...less than $200 per person per night with taxes/fees.

Those 2/19 restricted rates didn't even last 24 hours. Gone now.

How do you find the GT rates on the new website?

Also, how to you find the FLR rates on the new website??
On the first page, hover over "Cruises & Destinations", click on "View Special Rates and Offers" in the little window (lower right). Then click on "Special Rates for Florida Residents" on the next page. Not much there right now, only 2/27/16 Fantasy

On the first page, hover over "Cruises & Destinations", click on "View Special Rates and Offers" in the little window (lower right). Then click on "Special Rates for Florida Residents" on the next page. Not much there right now, only 2/27/16 Fantasy

Thanks! Just tried it - that was easy!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter