• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Current Internet Charges

Depends on which package you buy. The large package is $89.00 for 1,000 mb. It has been reported that they are changing or going to change plans soon.

How much does it cost for a 7 night cruise?
19.99 for 100 MB
39.99 for 300
89.99 for 1000 I believe

The trick is that you have to physically log out from their page each time you’re done or it uses up your MB. I didn’t pay attention and had to re-buy the next day.

19.99 for 100 MB
39.99 for 300
89.99 for 1000 I believe

The trick is that you have to physically log out from their page each time you’re done or it uses up your MB. I didn’t pay attention and had to re-buy the next day.
Yes, soo much the part that I bolded! I lost almost all of my free internet because I totally missed the part about signing out. Even with losing so much of it, it still gave me enough to last half way through the cruise for the little I wanted it for.

I just got off the fantasy eastern itinerary and I could not get anything to load on the two sea days. I needed to book my Disneyland dining reservations each day when my 60 day window opened. However I was able to book them through the Disneyland app as it must work on the same platform as the DCL and wasn’t blocked. I also could use the WDW app too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter