Current MGM Parade??

Tink n Poohbear

Mouseketeer
We're heading to WDW later this month for my 2 year old's first trip!!! We're so excited!!!:Pinkbounc

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what characters are featured in the current parade at MGM.

Thanks!!

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

All the 'movie stars' and then some........

Buzz, Woody, Sulley, Mike Wazowski, Ariel, Kermit, Piggy, Rolie Polie Olie, Some Star Wars Characters, and of course Mickey, Minnie, Goofy.................I'm positive there are more, that I am forgetting..............

It's called the Stars and Motorcars parade. Each set of characters is riding is a really cool car. Example, Aladdin characters ride in a car that looks like the Genie. I loved the parade. My husband didn't. But, he really is not a parade kind of person. It's fun.

This link lists the characters that should appear in the parade. Characters in it do varry day to day though so particular characters and even entire units will occasionally not be included in the parade.

The Villians are also very much apart of this parade. My 4 year old DD was visiably frightened by Darth Vader and everyone around could tell (she climbed into my arms), including Darth Vader, so instead of moving on to another kid he came right up into her face, she was screaming go away and help me mommy, and he stood there for at least 45 seconds.

DD was so afraid after that and screaming and crying so loudly that we had to leave the area and miss the rest of the parade.

We were just at Disney-MGM Friday, February 20 for the parade. Our almost 3 year old daughter Hannah absolutely loved it. She was a little leary of the villans, but I simply got in front of her stroller where they could not get up to her.

We also saw Darth Vader over by the Star Wars section and she was not happy to see him. My husband had to have his picture taken with him. I had to put her where she could not see him while I took the picture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter