• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Current Phone Wait Times When Contacting WDW

scrappinginontario

There are currently long waits when contacting Disney. Creating a single space for people to share their experiences and waits to decrease the multiple threads discussing same valid frustrations.

Also, for those wishing to contact WDW, please see Helpful Disney Phone Numbers post for current phone numbers.

Future posts discussing phone wait times will be consolidated here.

Took about 20 minutes on Friday to get an agent so I could renew my AP. After that I was on-hold with them off and on for about another 30 minutes while they figured out how to do the renewal.

Unfortunately it's not just the phone but chat as well. I waited for 5 hrs on the chat the other day, I actually forgot about it as I went into a meeting at work and when I was done I checked my app and they did my request but were like you there type thing, lol

I just found this thread as I was trying to find anyone else who had the same issue. I called DCL and the automated message told me the lines are too busy to take the call right now. Then, I tried to email my request for the cruse and the email won't go through!

That's very disheartening that I can't get through to a company I'm about to give thousands of dollars to.

I had to call twice two Sundays ago for a resort reservation change because the site wouldn't let me do it there. I waited less than 30 seconds on each call.

Last year though, I had a 90+ minute wait for a similar call.

I called about two weeks ago to add someone to our room reservation, and after I got through the prompts at the beginning of the call there was no wait. Total phone call took approx. 10-15 minutes.

I was on a call for 90 minutes last week getting transferred four times and then got disconnected. Called again, and had to go through the whole story again with each person, getting transferred four times again but luckily the last person knew what to do. Was on the phone holding/transferred/holding etc. for three hours+. Was very frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter