Current Popcorn Bucket

disney castle days

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this isn't the right forum, but does anyone know what the current popcorn buckets are? Specifically in MK and Epcot, and any idea if Epcot will be changing with the start of the new festival?

We will be there next week, and I was hoping to get the skyliner bucket but will be there the second day of Food and Wine, so just wondering if it is there/will be there.

There's no way to know for sure what will be available next week. But I'd say you have a good chance of finding the skyliner bucket - it has been seen recently & seen often since its debut.

Skyliner has been seen at multiple parks, so check everywhere!

Last summers MK buckets were pretty generic when we were there. What is at MK now? The blue outfit? I have a family member who got the skyliner (super cute) but that was early July...I'm assuming that was at EPCOT or HS

I saw the skyliner at epcot, but I got the mickey 50'th one. It doesnt hold much popcorn and the CM told me the skyliner bucket is the biggest

The yellow skyliner bucket was in Epcot at a few places and I also saw it in the HS stand near the Chinese Theatre last week.

Do you think figment buckets are finished?
They were very cute! I'd love to get one in October but I'm guessing they're done :(

Has anyone seen Simba at AK lately? DS would love a Simba bucket
We snagged a Simba last year, and actually met the guy who designed it. He was just hanging out at the stand where we bought it. He told us there was a Timon & Pumbaa that he worked on, but it never got made. Then he pointed us over to the African sunrise wall as being the best photo op with that bucket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter