Current Popcorn buckets/sippers

FYI My sister got the alien popcorn bucket at HS (near Toy Story land) yesterday. Comes with nice long strap for wearing like a messenger bag. She said at Epcot today she only saw the regular (cylindrical shaped?) bucket with Mickey/Minnie design.

Will WDW get the Ghost popcorn bucket that Disneyland has? Not sure if it's part of the HM 50th, but hoping so, since Momento Mori also got the merch. We're arriving later this month.

There seems to be a lot of interest in the buckets on these boards. I am thinking next trip, we might pick one up. Popcorn is about the only snack I eat while at WDW, so might as well do it in style.
I think we bought a bucket a few years back, but it was on our last park day and didn't get to refill it much.
We also use the buckets to put breakables or those super fancy caramel apples in for the flight home. That was a new one to the TSA at LAX coming home from DL a few years back. They couldn’t believe that we had a caramel apple in it, so we had to open it. 😂

Do all the buckets hold the same amount of popcorn (roughly) or is it better to just stick with the standard "bucket" shaped ones if the refill quantity is important? As I side-note, I love some of the designs of the limited edition ones, but had a tough time finding them on my last trip. Once I did, it was half-way through my stay so we didn't get to refil it as often as I would have liked.

A bit of a tip...we LOVE the flavored popcorn at Epcot, and we brought extra large ziplock bags to hold extra popcorn in. So I would get one flavor, dump it in a bag for one family member, then ask to re-fill the bucket with a different flavor shortly after and the CMs were more than happy to do it.

My fiance got the Minnie bucket over by Gaston's Tavern a week and a half ago. I am disappointed that I didn't get the Alien bucket. I want it now.

My fiance got the Minnie bucket over by Gaston's Tavern a week and a half ago. I am disappointed that I didn't get the Alien bucket. I want it now.

I want one too! I have a Pluto Christmas-themed one that we put lights in/around for decoration. Just a cheap set of battery-operated lights from the dollar store. I really want to do the same thing with the Alien bucket if I can get my hands on one. ;)

I want one too! I have a Pluto Christmas-themed one that we put lights in/around for decoration. Just a cheap set of battery-operated lights from the dollar store. I really want to do the same thing with the Alien bucket if I can get my hands on one. ;)

I hope you get it! I'm kicking myself that I didn't!! We won't be back until 2021 and I will get a bucket then, they are a cool souvenir.

Show of hands, does anyone else have a family member that thinks the refills are free?

First trip, my DH pointed out EVERY popcorn cart. He was thinking let's just fill it 5 times a day.

Show of hands, does anyone else have a family member that thinks the refills are free?

First trip, my DH pointed out EVERY popcorn cart. He was thinking let's just fill it 5 times a day.
My son asked if we could eat as much as we want cause we can get refills! :wave:

To be honest though, with the amount of $$ they charge for every other snack there, I would prefer my kids filling up on $2 popcorn.

We are going in a less than 2 weeks and was wondering if anyone knew if this uears pumpkin mickey popcorn bucket will be at animal ki from this year or just magic kingdom....we will be going there the first day and my son LOVES popcorn....we got the 2018 Halloween cauldron last year at animal kingdom and I think he would would love the orange pumpkin but we are bot going to the magic kingdom till the 3rd day and we would prolly want to get a becket the first day so we can refill it alot during our trip.

Does anyone know the current popcorn bucket offerings at HS? I am particularly interested in any Star Wars and Toy Story themed ones.

Does anyone know the current popcorn bucket offerings at HS? I am particularly interested in any Star Wars and Toy Story themed ones.
The green Alien from TS is the popcorn bucket for $25 & they have a HUGE drink Millenium Falcon that’s $40. I don’t know how it works exactly. I think it’s like a canteen. It’s at least 14” -18” across. An actual replica of the Falcon.

The green Alien from TS is the popcorn bucket for $25 & they have a HUGE drink Millenium Falcon that’s $40. I don’t know how it works exactly but it’s at least 14” -18” across. An actual replica of the Falcon.
Thanks! The MF looks cool but very cumbersome! Any At-At, R2, or BB8 ones?

Still kicking myself that I did not buy the Alien popcorn bucket last Summer!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter