current purchase with purchase

pxydst

Mouseketeer
I do not know how to ask this and make it understandable but here it goes... What is the special item at the register now that if you spend ..lets say $50 you get this item for a reduced cost. I have gotten a Disney back pack once, i have seen blankets also.... does this make sense??? it is at most registers at the parks and resorts... Daughter is going tomorrow and would like to know if it is something I need:)

Following! I know what you mean and would love to hear what the current item(s) are. Hope you get an answer!

It’s generally referred to as “current purchase with purchase.” IDK what’s current, but if you edit your title, you might get a quicker answer :)

Was just there a week ago and they weren’t offering any purchase with purchase items.

I do not know how to ask this and make it understandable...
Don't worry about it being understandable.
This same question (worded a bit differently) is asked about every month.
More likely “current purchase with purchase.”

Many posters here know what you're asking. ;)

-if you edit your title, you might get a quicker answer :)

Here's how you can edit the Title of a thread that you posted.

1. Open your first post.
2. To the upper-right, click "Thread Tools."
3. Choose "Edit Title"
4. Type the new title in the box.
5. Click "Save Changes."

Edit-Title-Image_zpshnqu0z1r.jpg

thank you everyone, my daughter is there TODAY woo hoo for her. I will ask her and let everyone know if there is any special

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter