Current wait time surprisingly low?

I’ve seen the recent reports in the drop in park attendance.

We’ve gone as a family every 2 to 3 years since 2003. We were last at WDW in November 2021 as part of the post-Covid wave (our previous trip was in 2018). The place was packed, was more expensive and we had to deal with multiple attraction breakdowns. We got to experience the new stuff (ROTR and Remi), did the Christmas party for first time but a little of the magic was gone. We’ll be back but we are in no rush. Maybe 2024 or 2025, we don’t have a sense of urgency.

scientific wild *** guess…..
people have had enough of ;
paying more getting less…
rude, inattentive cast members…
rude self centered co guests….
being unable to book ADR,
need to pay twice to go on rides,
‘Disney alienating at least 30 percent of there base operating in areas that don’t follow there core values,
Disney completely Disregarding their core values when they though they could make a buck,
raising prices what was it 3 times in 18 month……

Last edited:
I’ve seen the recent reports in the drop in park attendance.

We’ve gone as a family every 2 to 3 years since 2003. We were last at WDW in November 2021 as part of the post-Covid wave (our previous trip was in 2018). The place was packed, was more expensive and we had to deal with multiple attraction breakdowns. We got to experience the new stuff (ROTR and Remi), did the Christmas party for first time but a little of the magic was gone. We’ll be back but we are in no rush. Maybe 2024 or 2025, we don’t have a sense of urgency.
Your question has been merged with an active thread discussing this topic.

Disney is already doing a commendable job at picking up after their guests. This is why the parks and resorts are clean despite having a high volume of visitors. Also, a polite person does not drop trash just because the place is trashy.
Regardless of how you label the job they are doing, it is not as good of a job as it was in the past.

And I agree, a polite person does not drop trash just because the place is trashy. So what? As a polite person, that is not my problem nor is it yours. And Disney charges all guests, polite or not, a great deal of money just to be in the parks, never mind the cost of things once inside. Consequently they continue to make more and more profits from the parks. Good for them. But they certainly do not need excuses made for them as to why they can't pick up trash as fast as they once did. They have the resources to do so.

So it's Disney's fault that someone changed their baby on the dining table in Pinocchio Village Haus and left it on the table for the worker to clean up. It was already trashy, so why not? Sticking your food waste on top of a penny press machine. Letting your kid pee in the plants. Letting your dog poo on the concrete. I have stories for days so I could tell a lot more. They can't keep up at the rate that people are being inconsiderate.
Yes, they can. They choose not to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter