• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Currently on the Magic Double Dip

sugliac

DVC Fan Contributor
DVC Gold
Cruise director stated at tangled there were about 1500 guests. Head server said it’s more like 1300 and change. Crazy as this seemed like a popular sailing and this is lest people than when I was on the Magic back in November. I should get a better sense of true numbers when we have the day at sea and I get to see if I need to fight for a chair in the adult pool area :)

If there are others on here currently sailing with me, feel free to correct if you hear different passenger counts.

Cruise director stated at tangled there were about 1500 guests. Head server said it’s more like 1300 and change. Crazy as this seemed like a popular sailing and this is lest people than when I was on the Magic back in November. I should get a better sense of true numbers when we have the day at sea and I get to see if I need to fight for a chair in the adult pool area :)

If there are others on here currently sailing with me, feel free to correct if you hear different passenger counts.
We're getting on on Friday. Really curious if the adult pool is packed. Also, do you know if they restarted the brunch at Palo? Hoping you have a great time, all the entertainment is back to normal and the seas are calm.

Crowds are usually lower this time of year - post Spring break and before school is out for summer.

Crowds are usually lower this time of year - post Spring break and before school is out for summer.
Yup, the week before and after Easter are the busiest Spring Break weeks according to the airlines, so I would expect things to be quieter now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter