"Curse you, Aqua Scum!!!"

Suzanna1973

I want to live at Disney World
uhmm....I mean Snow Days!!!! Thanks to all of the stupid snow days my sisters boys had this year, we have to push our vacation back a week....grrrrrr. Stupid snow...go away, don't come back!

I feel your pain, sister! I thought I was being smart and booked ours for a week after school was scheduled to get out. Now, 5 snow days later, our flight leaves 2 hours after dismissal on the last day. Ack!

I wish they'd build in at least a day or two for bad weather - we always have at least a couple, and the past few years we've had at least 5.

The worst part is, they bumped back the standardized testing dates too. I bought tickets to Disney on Ice on a school night, just because I knew the testing would be over by then. Uh-oh. Now it falls smack in the middle of it all. Not too sure what I'm gonna do about that.

Come ON spring!

just read today in our local paper that because the governor declared a state of emergency for one of our worst weeks the schools can file a waiver that enables them to not have to extend the school year to make up the days the kids missed:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter