Curtain Color on the Wonder

Shanti

Momketeer
What color are the porthole curtains on oceanview staterooms on the Wonder? In some pics I've seen, they're silver, and in other pics, they're striped blue & white. Do any of you who have recently cruised her know?

You can tell that I'm deep into pre-cruise psychosis for even asking this...

Assume you going to AK in June. There is so much to see outside that you will forget the color of your curtains. You have got to take a camera(s), sunscreen, swimsuits, layers (with raincoat and hood) and time to enjoy Tiana's and the shows on board. There were 11 of us and we had a blast...drove up from Portland, OR. We want to do it again. Say "hello" to the bears for us.

We were on the Wonder Aug 2016 and the curtains were vertically striped blue and an off-white.

Aby

Thank you. The old silver must have been switched for the stripes, which is bit of a shame. It looked so elegant.

We cruised on the Wonder in 2014. I was curious what the were back then so I looked up the pics we took. This was before the last major dry dock. The liner of the curtains in front of the window and dividing the room was light grey with tiny blue Mickey heads. I had forgotten how cute they were, the heavy curtain was gold, I can't tell if there was a design. The striped ones are really boring looking now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter