Curves for Women!

I was wondering if, after you join, you can go to any curves in the country? There is a Curves location right next door to my office and then another right down the street from my home. It would be great to be able to go to the one at home on the weekends and the one near work during the week.

Thanks!

Amy

Amy,
You can join at one club and just ask for a travel pass to go to the other clubs. Depending how you pay for the membership most travel passes are good for one month and you just keep asking for them when they expire. When you go to the other clubs just tell them you are there on a travel pass. They may have you fill out a medical form but that is for them in case of emergency.

Cindy

I went again yesterday too! The lady that works there smiled and said 2 days in a row, way to go! :)

There are in the process of hiring someone else so that they will open up on Sundays for a while too now.
CC

Good for you Cathy! :D Keep it up.

I wish they would be open around here on Sundays but I don't think that will happen. They are open for 4 hours on Saturday though I wish it was longer.

Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter