• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Custom Magicband - Name Inside

hayesdvc

DIS Veteran
Outside of the complementary magic bands you order, how can I get my name inside on a custom magic band I purchase?

TIA

Sharpie? Lol
I don't think it's possible. You can dtech a mb and add your name to the band itself but not in the back puck

Outside the free color MBs and the upgraded graphic MBs with resort reservations, you can’t get your name engraved on the back unless you do it yourself. Like @yulilin3 said, you could get a Dtech custom band.

Remember that you can swap the pucks. So unless it's a LE band that has special effects at tapstiles and that is what you really want, just get your next complimentary one from a resort stay in the same (or complimentary color) and swap out the puck. Other than making it easier to identify than remembering numbers if two people have the same band, the name on the back doesn't really mean much.

Outside of the complementary magic bands you order, how can I get my name inside on a custom magic band I purchase?

TIA

Go check out Etsy.com and search Magic Band Decals. There are lots of personalization options. I've seen name decals, but didn't buy any of those. We did buy mickey head decals in different designs (Yoda head, Empire and Rebellion symbols, a pretty crystal mickey head for me) to decorate our pucks with.

I'll warn you now...searching the magic band decals is a bit of a rabbit hole!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter