Custom mickey ears

MsHook

Mouseketeer
Hi there. I'm a WDW vet and it's my first time to DL in about 20 years. I'm coming on my honeymoon and was hoping to get some custom mickey ears for my husband and I. Could someone point me in the right direction where I would get them? Thanks!

Go to etsy and search "mouse ears" as many shops may not be able to use the words Mickey or Disney for trademark purposes. My friend made my daughters some for our trip in a few weeks, I'm so excited.

Thanks to you both though I should have been more clear - I meant ones I could buy at DL. I know in WDW you can get them where they put your name on the ones that are like hats. I was just wondering if there was something similar at DL?

Oh, you mean getting them embroidered! Yes, many of the locations that sell ear hats will add custom embroidery. It used to be free, but I think it's about $7 now. The Mad Hatter stores (one on Main Street, one in Fantasyland) probably have the best selection.

Awesome! So I'm right in assuming they'll probably have some in downtown Disney too?

You can buy hats at the Disney store in downtown Disney, but I think you need to be in DL to get them embroidered.

I think you will find a major difference between Disneyland and WDW is they go much more Disney attire in Anaheim. Most the girls will have ears

Oh, you mean getting them embroidered! Yes, many of the locations that sell ear hats will add custom embroidery. It used to be free, but I think it's about $7 now. The Mad Hatter stores (one on Main Street, one in Fantasyland) probably have the best selection.

I like the Mad Hatter store in Fantasyland, and the other shop in Adventureland or is it Frontierland that does the embroidery, those are fun shops.

You can buy hats at the Disney store in downtown Disney, but I think you need to be in DL to get them embroidered.

I think you will find a major difference between Disneyland and WDW is they go much more Disney attire in Anaheim. Most the girls will have ears

They have an embroidery machine at WOD. It's to the left of the ear hats, where the jewelry and art is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter