Customized Dog Tag Location

adisneytattoo91

Practically Perfect in Every Way
I have a question about a certain item you can get in the parks. I have gotten made a dog tag engraved onto a mickey head pendant for a dog collar and I got it made at the machine in EPCOT back in 2011 in the land and seas pavilion. I am leaving for wdw October 21, and I am only going to downtown Disney and Magic Kingdom before my 5 day cruise. Does anybody know where in these two parks I might be able to find this machine? Got another dog and he needs a mickey head dog tag too :goodvibes

Check the arcade at the exit of Space Mountain in Tomorrowland. I know they have a personalized metal tag machine, not sure about the specifics.

I was on the hunt for these this past January. I think there was a machine at the fire station on Main Street but there was no Mickey head-shaped tag, if that's what you're looking for. I checked every machine I could find in all four parks. :( I'm hoping there will be a better selection once they launch the new line of pet products.

We bought tags for our dogs when we were at the World in July. Ours were purchased at the big gift shop in Dinoland at AK. However, I saw a machine at the Space Mountain gift shop in MK (not sure if that one had the mickey head or not).

Just a warning though: I probably wouldn't buy these tags again. We bought a Mickey head one and a Pluto dog-bone one, and the paint has worn entirely off the pluto tag, and Mickey is losing paint around the edges. They don't seem to be durable enough for dogs to wear constantly. I'm pretty disappointed in this purchase.

Petco sells tag protectors for the bone, heart and round tags, I wish they had the Mickey one! The y protect the edges. My dog has had hers for ages.

Check the arcade at the exit of Space Mountain in Tomorrowland. I know they have a personalized metal tag machine, not sure about the specifics.

This is where we got ours back in November, but I can't recall if they had a Mickey one. We kept stopping wherever we saw these machines to see which tags they had, and I know a lot of them were different. This particular machine had a Stitch one, so we went with that.

I have a question about a certain item you can get in the parks. I have gotten made a dog tag engraved onto a mickey head pendant for a dog collar and I got it made at the machine in EPCOT back in 2011 in the land and seas pavilion. I am leaving for wdw October 21, and I am only going to downtown Disney and Magic Kingdom before my 5 day cruise. Does anybody know where in these two parks I might be able to find this machine? Got another dog and he needs a mickey head dog tag too :goodvibes

I usually get my dog one too :) I have always gotten them from EPCOT by Soarin'. However, I TOTALLY forgot last trip until we were at the airport :( BUT, I got lucky! In the Disney store at MCO before you go through security, they had a machine there :)

I got one 2 weeks ago in the gift shop at the ToT exit. It's just silver, no other paint.
The gift shop at the RNRC has a machine also, and I believe I saw the painted Mickey face there.
There was also a machine between the Mermaid show and Toy Story Mania at DHS, and there's one in The Land at Epcot, right outside the Garden Grill.

Just a warning though: I probably wouldn't buy these tags again. We bought a Mickey head one and a Pluto dog-bone one, and the paint has worn entirely off the pluto tag, and Mickey is losing paint around the edges. They don't seem to be durable enough for dogs to wear constantly. I'm pretty disappointed in this purchase.

We bought ours in the Tower of Terror gift shop. And for what it's worth, we have a 25 pound dog and have had our tag for two years and it has barely a scratch, so I guess your mileage may vary depending on your dog.

I had this same experience with a Mickey head tag ages ago (honestly, I just wanted a plain one, no paint, anyway).

Does anyone know if there's still a machine for it at the little TTC gift shop? That's where I got one, but that was a good five years ago now.

What designs do they have to choose from, we named our new puppy Olaf and it would be awesome to get a tag with Olaf on it. :)

I am pretty sure there is an ID tag machine in the Big Top Souvenirs store. Not sure what designs they have.

I got a tag last fall at Pin Traders in DtD. I don't remember if they had the Mickey head though. Happy hunting!

they have one with Star Wars / Star Tours themed tags in the shop after Star Tours.... we're planning on getting a tag for our new puppy "Ahsoka" (Star Wars the Clone Wars character) there in January!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter