Cute shoes for Disney?

disney ambassador

faith, trust, pixie dust
Any suggestions for cute walk shoes for Disney? I normally wear my sneakers, but would like something that was a bit cuter. Especially if it could be worn with a sundress.

Any suggestions for cute walk shoes for Disney? I normally wear my sneakers, but would like something that was a bit cuter. Especially if it could be worn with a sundress.

That's a bit of an oxymoron, isn't it? But you could take a look at the Crocs sandals and flipflops. Many people swear by them- they seem to have a decent arch support compared to a lot of regular summer foot wear.

While I think Crocs are silly looking and have teased family who has them, when we went to Disney in 2010 I picked up some Walmart version of them as back up and they were great! Light weight and comfortable, no heel rubbing. Wore them starting Day 2 and kept them on the whole trip.
But they aren't really cute which you are looking for. I'm going to look into picking up some Go Walk Sketchers before our next trip as they have different versions/types but will bring my "Frocs" as back up.

The ONLY shoes my feet and back will allow me to wear are Birkenstocks and Ryka Desire barefoot runners. I tried my runners last week, and ended up with three blisters on my toes. Never a blister with the others.

Love my little crocs Adriana! You would never think they were crocs, andthey're super comfy.

I picked up croc's at WDW last visit.. In our resort gift shop (POR). Didn't realize they were crocs til I got home, lol. They are a canvas loafer style with Mickey on the tops & a croc sole & interior. Most comfortable shoes I've ever worn at the parks... Light weight, cool on the feet & reasonably supportive.

The only problem with crocs if it is raining they slip VERY easily. I wore mine (the mary jane type) to a MNSSHP and it was lightly raining and my feet were sliding all over the place in them and not to mention on tiled floor :eek:

The last time I went to WDW I wore a combination of Dr. Scholl's sandals, and crocs (big, bulky, ugly ones). By day 4 I was strictly wearing the crocs. This time around I didn't want to wear clunky crocs and I knew sandals were out so I went down to the croc store and was pleasantly surprised to find a 'new' shoe that looks like a canvas loafer type shoe. It has 'flex sole' technology and is supposed to meld to your feet. They came in four different colours and do NOT look like traditional crocs. I have actually been wearing them at work (I'm on my feet all day) and they really do feel like I'm walking on a cloud! I'm so excited to wear them at disney in 5 weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter