• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

cuttlebug question

angelmom

Mouseketeer<br><font color=green>Those brads were
Would you get one just to use for embossing? I have a wishblade and cricut, so I wouldn't use it to cut, but like the look of the embossing. I do make cards and scrapbook and have occasionally used the stylus and metal embossing templates to make cards, but that's a lot of work. So I am trying to decide if I should find a coupon and get a cuttlebug, or should I get a machine other than the cuttlebug-how large does this emboss? is there something larger? Thanks!

I don't know about any other embossing machines but I just got the cuttlebug for Christmas and love it. I've been playing with the embossing folders I bought and love the look. I can see using the embossing for layouts too - for layering or as a photo mat. I haven't figured out how to use the die cuts yet - really haven't tried too much but the one time I did I messed it up :rotfl2: How hard should this be?

I have a cuttlebug only for embossing and I love it. Most of the folders are the size of an A2 card , although recently provo craft has released a few 5x7 folders. I haven't found an effective way to emboss longer than the folder - -I think it smashes and ruins the embossing when you run it through again.

Yes, with a coupon to purchase it, it is worth it - -especially for card makers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter