CVG Cincinnati Airport question

can'tgetenufofwdw

Mouseketeer
I've never flown out of this airport so can anyone tell me if it's a big airport, will I have a hard time finding a spot in the parking garage. I ask the question about the garage because their website gives the option to "reserve" a spot for a fee of $4 a day above and beyond the daily parking rate.

yes, it can be difficult to find a spot in the garage. It is just across the walkway from check in, so it is convenient. There are a few off site pay parking lots that require a shuttle, but the $$$ savings make it worth it for me. The shuttles run frequently, and the lots are a stones throw away.

yes, it can be difficult to find a spot in the garage. It is just across the walkway from check in, so it is convenient. There are a few off site pay parking lots that require a shuttle, but the $$$ savings make it worth it for me. The shuttles run frequently, and the lots are a stones throw away.
Can you recommend any particular lot?

I have used thefastpark.com. the shuttle picks u up at your vehicle, often ( not every time) assist with luggage, and the shuttle seems to run frequently. Hope this helps.

I have never had a problem finding a spot in the CVG garage. You may have to go up a floor or two, but there should be something.

I have also used the onsite "ValuePark", but looking at the website, I'm not sure it's open (guessing because of concerns of shared shuttles).

Considering the onsite garage is $10/day vs the $9/day for thefastpark (requiring shuttles), I don't know why you wouldn't try the garage.

One of the reasons parking is so challenging at CVG is that they are renovating ALL of their parking lots except that one. Since travel was down so much of last year, they just bit the bullet and decided to get those parking projects started.

There are also some hotels around the area that offer a "park and fly" option. I don't know how long of a drive you have to CVG but that might be an option, too. Especially if you have an early morning flight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter