CVS and Walgreens closest to BWV?

Best Aunt

"That's the best-est present ever!"
Does anybody know the locations of the CVS and Walgreens closest to BoardWalk Villas?

I tried the store websites and google maps, but they don't seem to identify BoardWalk's street address correctly so I don't think I'm getting accurate info.

Does anybody know the locations of the CVS and Walgreens closest to BoardWalk Villas?

I tried the store websites and google maps, but they don't seem to identify BoardWalk's street address correctly so I don't think I'm getting accurate info.
I'm not sure if it's the closest or not, but I always go to the Walgreens on FL535 (13502 FL535, Orlando, FL, 32821). It's a 24-hour store and off I4 close to the WDW entrance by Disney Springs. It's quick to get to via the highways...

I'm not sure if it's the closest or not, but I always go to the Walgreens on FL535 (13502 FL535, Orlando, FL, 32821). It's a 24-hour store and off I4 close to the WDW entrance by Disney Springs. It's quick to get to via the highways...
This one has been our go to since we purchased our DVC. Never very crowded but be aware the pharmacist in charge who has been there forever is slow as a snail :)

This may be the same one - 12100 S Apopka Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32836. I found the address by entering “Walgreen’s near Disney’s Boardwalk Resort” in the Google Maps search box, although a “Sponsored” one nowhere near BW was at the top of the list >:(.

Another source of information would be the front desk at the resort, although you’d need to go down there in person. They know the closest locations for urgent care as well as pharmacies that deliver.

This may be the same one - 12100 S Apopka Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32836. I found the address by entering “Walgreen’s near Disney’s Boardwalk Resort” in the Google Maps search box, although a “Sponsored” one nowhere near BW was at the top of the list.
They are different locations. The one you posted is on the same side of I4 as the Boardwalk while The @EYL posted is on the other side of I4. They are both roughly the same distance from the Boardwalk (just under 5 miles).

Did you type "Disney's Boardwalk?" It should come up automatically. Then search.

1697482629539.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter