CVS Weekly 4/12-4/18

i need to build my ecbs up as well... i have 2 cards and my card has about 20ecbs and my husbands card has about 7ecbs....

lets hope for some Money Makers!!!

lisa

The ecbs are not as plentful as they were a year ago and I am finding it hard to stock up on them !!I did weel with the pantene today as I had $1 off /2 c/os and a free stylerwith purchase of 2 plus the ecbs alsogot the always on sal as these ae both items we ue ALL the time I was happy !!Of coure I hadto get the free toothpaste and bodywash so I am sorta okay for ecbs for next week !! Picked up batteries on sale too! I thought at Christmas I had enough for a year but NO I am out of AA's already!!!!

Thanks. I didn't know if I could pay with ecbs and still earn ecbs. Also can I buy anything in the store with my ecbs or just certain things

Thanks. I didn't know if I could pay with ecbs and still earn ecbs. Also can I buy anything in the store with my ecbs or just certain things

Anything except stamps, alcohol, gift cards, money orders and I think there is one other restriction. It's printed on the bottom of your ecbs. I try really hard to save them so I can buy more ecb stuff so I don't spend much cash but in a pinch I have spent them on milk, bread or newspapers.

I just wanted to say that I have the BEST CVS staff EVER! When I was checking out my cashier was like. Did you know the Soft Soap ECB are printing out wrong? I said, Yea, I know I heard about that. She said, well we noticed it and I know how to fix it. I was like, thanks, I was just going to let it go b/c it was happening to everyone and it's only $.50... she was like, NO WAY! You try too hard to save $$ and you do such a good job of it, after the transaction I'll fix it for you... afterward she printed me an extra $1.00 ECB!!!! :thumbsup2:goodvibes:thumbsup2.... I love my CVS team!

Anything except stamps, alcohol, gift cards, money orders and I think there is one other restriction. It's printed on the bottom of your ecbs. I try really hard to save them so I can buy more ecb stuff so I don't spend much cash but in a pinch I have spent them on milk, bread or newspapers.

Also prescriptions.

I just wanted to say that I have the BEST CVS staff EVER! When I was checking out my cashier was like. Did you know the Soft Soap ECB are printing out wrong? I said, Yea, I know I heard about that. She said, well we noticed it and I know how to fix it. I was like, thanks, I was just going to let it go b/c it was happening to everyone and it's only $.50... she was like, NO WAY! You try too hard to save $$ and you do such a good job of it, after the transaction I'll fix it for you... afterward she printed me an extra $1.00 ECB!!!! :thumbsup2:goodvibes:thumbsup2.... I love my CVS team!

Our cashier is like that too....she's wonderful. We tell her that everytime we see her.

I have an awesome CVS staff too !! They both joke with me and are super helpful !!Ulike Walgreens that has the rudest casiers going other than one who is great!!We aresupposed to be getting a 2nd Walgeens and I will definately be using the one that they don't work at!!

Hi ladies! I just found the thread and didn't read thru it yet. did we allready discuss how the softsoap ecb is for only $4.49 instead of $4.99? i complained and got an extra $1 ecb.:goodvibes

I'll read thru now. ;)

Happy Easter!:goodvibes

Okay, yes, I see we did discuss the $4.49 problem. I bought the softsoap today (Sunday) so not a Saturday sale problem. Complain! I did, and was surprised at the $1 ecb they gave me (in addition to the $4.49 that I had gotten at purchase).

oh CVS is such fun!:goodvibes

Same thing happened to me, I got only 4.49 ECB. I did have $1.50 off coupon from RIB, so I really can't complain.

My CVS had men's Adidas, action 3 "intensive" solid deodorant 50% off, it was $2.50.(Only the "intensive" scent is reduced) The Adidas deodorant is a monthly deal, get $2 ECB on each, so net cost was 50 cents.:thumbsup2
Thanks for posting this! I got some yesterday when I was there.

Can anyone help with this question? On last weeks CVS thread, someone posted that there was a ECB on Eucerin that was not advertised, was this just for last week or was it a monthly deal. Also I tried going to the website to get coupons, but I can't find them:confused: Any help with this would be great. Right now I use Avene, I have extremely sensitive and dry skin, but it is $22 for a 40 ml tube OUCH! so I am looking for another product that costs less.

DH get a $20/$100 CRT last week. I thought no way will I ever spend $100 in one trip at CVS but Saturday I did. :scared1:

I did the Huggies deal but only had $1.50 diaper coupons, 50 cent wipe coupon and an expired $2.00 CRT for wipes.

I also got some Claratin for DD (did you know that the adult does is the same as the children's so if they can swallow a pill in yogurt/applesause it's much cheaper. I double checked with the pharmacist and she said that it's fine) with a $5.00 man coupon + ECB.

I got 3 packs of Coke and used $1.00 coupons that I purchased from Coke Rewards

I took every last Pringles can that they had and had $1.00/2 coupons for all of them.

I also got the Skintamate but didn't have a coupon.

Lastly, I got the Ponds wipes and Glade Impressions from last week with rain-checks. I had man. coupons for all of them + a CRT for the Glade. I also got 4 cans of Glade and had 2 B1G1F coupons + some $1.00 off CRsT for Glade cans as well.

I used a few ECB that I had and ended up paying about $32 on a gift card that I had for 2 new prescriptions. I got ECB for the Skintamate, Coke, Huggies, Claratin, Glade and Ponds.

I still have another CRT for $15/$75 but with the sales not being that great, I'm not sure if I'll use it.

Can I use a CRT and a CVS.com coupon on the same item? If so it would make the deal really sweet, if not then I'll probably just buy another since it is an item that I already use

Nevermind I got it figured out

I notice alot of people getting 10/100 coupons...were those from last week or this week. I always seem to get the Divine cookiespopcorn::

I notice alot of people getting 10/100 coupons...were those from last week or this week. I always seem to get the Divine cookiespopcorn::

Me too! :lmao: I did get a $2.50 off any pain reliever which was a new one for me. I keep looking at those totes on sale for $4.99 and would really like an EOB crt to use on one. I got a 15/75 but my head was spinning trying to figure out a good scenario so I gave up!

I didn't get a chance to go to CVS until about 8:30 pm last night. I thought for sure all the free after ECB deals would be gone. But my store was well stocked. They had a whole end cap full of he softsoap. The also hada whole shelf of the Colgate. I wanted the Colgate toothbrushes (I have enough toothpaste!) and he had to go in the back for those. But they had them!

My store price adjusted the Softsoap to $4.49 without asking.

Maggie

There really is no rhyme or reason to who gets what coupons....at least that us customers have been able to figure out. The $x/$xx coupons can pop up at anytime on your receipt, scanner or email. Yes, a bunch of people got the $15/$75 and $20/$100 last week, but my friend just got a $4/$20 yesterday. You just never know!

Anyone know if I can use an IP coupon for Buy2G1Free with the Buy3get1free Diet Pepsi deal? That would make it 5 12 packs for $11!:cool1:

Marsha

Anyone know if I can use an IP coupon for Buy2G1Free with the Buy3get1free Diet Pepsi deal? That would make it 5 12 packs for $11!:cool1:

Marsha
I dont see why not...you are only using one coupon..so you should be able to buy 2 and get 2 free:thumbsup2 or buy 5 get 2 free..I think:headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter