D+ So Dear to My Heart

dfb

Mouseketeer
Couldn't find "So Dear to My Heart" in search on Disney +. Thought I had seen it listed when they had the "Disney through the Years" category but didn't watch it. Why is it not listed? Was it on a hit list or something?

Also couldn't find Follow me Boys and the Horse in the Gray Flannel Suit. I know for sure Follow me boys was listed when D+ came out!

Also couldn't find Follow me Boys and the Horse in the Gray Flannel Suit. I know for sure Follow me boys was listed when D+ came out!

I'm not sure. I didn't think So Dear To My Heart had been on D+, but I am pretty sure The Horse in the Gray Flannel Suit was. These don't seem like the kind sof movies that would have some kind of pre-existing deal to be on another service. I don't think they have any "questionable" content in them either. It's strange sometimes the things that are missing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter