D-Tech phone cases

RMaas1

Earning My Ears
Just curious if any one knows what kind of Samsung cases are available for D-Tech, and in general in the parks? I just searched in MDE and "Samsung" returned zero results.

I believe the only ones you can get or the D-tech ones, all the ones available in the shops are only for iPhones.... I got a D-tech one last May for a Samsung s8......beware though the quality is not that great for the price.

There's non iPhone in the D-Tech line of cases. I don't recall what all there was for Samsung but there are other types.
I believe the OtterBox are only iPhone. I don't remember seeing anything else last week for those

Can you still buy a case at the end of Space Mountain in the gift shop? Or will I need to go to Disney Springs?

They generally keep up with the new styles plus have older models as well.
I have one for my S7 that I got in August 2017 and it started to peal in one tiny spot to last August I got another.

I believe the only ones you can get or the D-tech ones, all the ones available in the shops are only for iPhones.... I got a D-tech one last May for a Samsung s8......beware though the quality is not that great for the price.
I agree! I bought this case for my iphone expecting it to have slots inside for credit cards etc. But nope. Instead, this case is reversable. Kinda neat. But i'd rather have slots for my cards. Anyway, the quality sucks because about a month or two afterwards i already noticed the purple color fading (its grey on the other side/inside). I paid over $40 USD for this case!! Im ticked that it faded so quickly! >:( VERY poor quality. I'll never buy a case from disney again...not unless its plastic or something like an otterbox.

1559931083353.png

I just checked this in May as I was getting a new Galaxy. I had one on my s8+ for about 18 months and loved it. However, D-Tech does not carry anything newer than the s8 cases. I can't remember if they carry Note cases but if they do it is the version 8 also.

Can you still buy a case at the end of Space Mountain in the gift shop? Or will I need to go to Disney Springs?
You should still be able to, unless they've changed that within the last few weeks. The options available though might vary.

You should still be able to, unless they've changed that within the last few weeks. The options available though might vary.
Thank you for the info. I have been planning to get a new case since it's breaking.

I just checked this in May as I was getting a new Galaxy. I had one on my s8+ for about 18 months and loved it. However, D-Tech does not carry anything newer than the s8 cases. I can't remember if they carry Note cases but if they do it is the version 8 also.
They may have added them by now. They are just very slow.
Even for iPhones.
I have a Max and it's been out nearly 6 months, maybe longer. They have a few for these phones but every trip they have at least 1 more than they had the trip before (we go about every 8 weeks or so)

We are going in September so maybe by then they will have some. I just got the S10+ so I was hoping to be able to pick one up.

I have a Note 9 and when I checked about a month ago, they still didn't have anything for it. They tend to be so slow in releasing new cases that I am ready to trade up my phone by the time they have the case available (and I'm not about to invest $$$ in a case by then!).

Guess it ends up saving me money in the longrun ;)

Curious, on someone's next visit, could someone take a vid of the screen showing the different phone options they do have?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter