D23 expo 2011

pandapants77

best actor = jake gyllenhaal
Has anyone on the teenboard gone to the d23 expo? Did you like it? Do you recommend it to people on the teen board? And if you did't go would you go to the new expo in 2011? And if you went what would you look forward to do there? I'm thinking about going so if anyone can tell me more about the d23 expo experience, it would be great. Thanks

I went. I loved it. I recommend it. I'm hopefully going next year!

i hope you don't mind me asking but what exactly is the D23 expo? it sounds interesting and i would love to know more :)

i hope you don't mind me asking but what exactly is the D23 expo? it sounds interesting and i would love to know more :)

D23 is a Disney program to build a fan community of Disney enthusiasts, the first sponsored by The Walt Disney Company.

And the D23 Expo is a convention with all kinds of Disney exhibits. I would love to go someday.

that sounds amazing!!!!! thank you so muh for letting me know:worship:. is it a touring kind of thing or is it only in florida? and is it a members only thing that costs a ton of money? sorry for so many questionsyou have just really sparked my intrest:goodvibes

Sadly I've never been to the D23 Expo, mostly due to the fact that it's too far away from me. I might go when I turn 18 though. It sounds so much fun!

I have no interest in going. I'd rather go on a trip to disney world than go to a disney museum.

I would love to go. I would enjoy looking at the roots of the obsession that i have had since i was born.

I have no interest in going. I'd rather go on a trip to disney world than go to a disney museum.
if you think it's a museum than you don't know what the d23 expo really is. it's like the comic con or the E3 they showcase every thing in the company that's going to happen in the next two years like movies,rides,and everything that's disney. you also preview films coming out in the next six months after the expo. and attractions coming to disney world. Plus it's right next to disneyland so you could still go to a disney on your visit to the expo. i think if your on the DISBOARDS than you would like to go

I would love to go. I would enjoy looking at the roots of the obsession that i have had since i was born.
lol if your a disney fan you will love it. just type in "Disney's D23 Expo 2009" on youtube and you will see all the fun stuff they have to offer. this is a link to the d23 home page. http://d23.disney.go.com/

if you think it's a museum than you don't know what the d23 expo really is. it's like the comic con or the E3 they showcase every thing in the company that's going to happen in the next two years like movies,rides,and everything that's disney. you also preview films coming out in the next six months after the expo. and attractions coming to disney world. Plus it's right next to disneyland so you could still go to a disney on your visit to the expo. i think if your on the DISBOARDS than you would like to go

lol if your a disney fan you will love it. just type in "Disney's D23 Expo 2009" on youtube and you will see all the fun stuff they have to offer. this is a link to the d23 home page. http://d23.disney.go.com/

I know what it is, and no. I have absolutely no interest in going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter