D23 expo 2013

katy3598

Earning My Ears
So who's going to the d23 expo next month!
It's actually my first time going and I don't know what to expect! First off I have nobody to go with...
I really really wanna go on the second day because the first doesn't really appeal to me although I would like to see the old Disney footage.. :) so many choices >~<
So who's going!? :)

So who's going to the d23 expo next month!
It's actually my first time going and I don't know what to expect! First off I have nobody to go with...
I really really wanna go on the second day because the first doesn't really appeal to me although I would like to see the old Disney footage.. :) so many choices >~<
So who's going!? :)

Hi. I am. This is my third expo. Quite an experience!

I am...I've been to both previous and can't wait for this year's edition. Please don't plan by the existing schedule..it is not done! Honestly, you will want to go all three days..there is so much to see and do outside of the presentations. We never have enough time to do the pavillions and the floor and we go all three days! One day would just be frustrating to me. I also learned that even if a presentation does not sound that riveting, the presenters make it so. I have never been to anything that wasn't wonderful. There was a long thread on the expo here, but it seems to have gotten buried.

I will be there, my 2nd Expo.

So much to see and do, I loved the one in 2011. i don't think all the events have been announced just yet, I would think there would be a couple of Pixar panels. (I attended the Pixar ones last time and just was blown away by them)

I expect to be there all 3 days, all day, except for Sunday, I have to leave at around 3 for the airport (boo!)

Ill be there, and have NO idea what to expect either. I think the good thing is that I'm so clueless and have so few expectations that I'll enjoy it no matter what I end up doing. I don't really foresee getting into the major presentations because I really don't want to spend hours sitting in line for them. I'm most excited to see the different exhibitors and pavilions. Of course, I have to see Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives. I am a little concerned over the amount of people after hearing about it last time. But it should be awesome regardless. It'll be my first time ever in Disneyland too (I am a WDW vet). Three more weeks!!!

Ill be there, and have NO idea what to expect either. I think the good thing is that I'm so clueless and have so few expectations that I'll enjoy it no matter what I end up doing. I don't really foresee getting into the major presentations because I really don't want to spend hours sitting in line for them. I'm most excited to see the different exhibitors and pavilions. Of course, I have to see Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives. I am a little concerned over the amount of people after hearing about it last time. But it should be awesome regardless. It'll be my first time ever in Disneyland too (I am a WDW vet). Three more weeks!!!

I attended the last two Expo's and you will have an awesome time. Due to the popularity of the Expo please do not be disappointed as you will most likely be standing in line for most things. Even for the stores, pavilions and archives. :tink:

I attended the last two Expo's and you will have an awesome time. Due to the popularity of the Expo please do not be disappointed as you will most likely be standing in line for most things. Even for the stores, pavilions and archives. :tink:

My three lessons:
a) Comfortable shoes - tons of walking and standing...and I'm fairly fit!
b) Comfortable clothes - I have issues with dirt and sitting on the ground, I'm wearing stuff that will hold up to what I'm guessing will be some sitting on either concrete and/or carpet that people have trampled.
c) PATIENCE. :)

This year they have the StagePass which should really help. You can get in a line (of course) to get a pass to one program before 3 pm and one program after 3 pm..not counting Arena events which you should be able to get into anyway or be able to get into the overflow room. I hope this goes much smoother than last time and am sure it will :)

I am really looking forward to my first expo and will be there all 3 days. Already feeling overwhelmed...so many choices and merchandise!

This will be my first year attending the expo as well. We're only going the first day though. While it may be better to do all three, atleast this way we get a feel for the expo and what to expect next time around.

Those of you who have been to the previous expos, what type of "game plan" do you recommend? I'll have the member pass which says it lets you in one hour early, but I don't know what you have access to in that one hour. Any tips and info would be greatly appreciated!

This will be my first year attending the expo as well. We're only going the first day though. While it may be better to do all three, atleast this way we get a feel for the expo and what to expect next time around.

Those of you who have been to the previous expos, what type of "game plan" do you recommend? I'll have the member pass which says it lets you in one hour early, but I don't know what you have access to in that one hour. Any tips and info would be greatly appreciated!
Arrive really early!! The best advise I can give you. Disney fans aka freaks get in line early!!!:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter