D23 Expo 2019 date announced!

I'd expect Disneyland's Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge to open near that time with exclusive access for D23 attendees similar to what they had for D23 attendees to preview Fantasmic! 2.0 in 2017...thoughts?
I’m guessing it will be open by Memorial Day 2019. Convention dates are likely due to the availability of the convention center space that they want.

I think this will be the big one. All the plans for the 50th fully laid out and while we know most of what's coming, I think they'll have lots still to announce

Ah! We were just discussing skipping WDW next year to save up for the 50th anniversary trip since we're going to be stay at a deluxe for two weeks. But oi vey.... I really want to go to d23 next year as it's dates that we could swing! Looks like I have some new planning to do. :yay::yay::yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter