D23 Expo 2019 (First page with major info)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I miss it or did they just kind of gloss over the runaway opening date for the runaway train?

Yeah the lack of hard opening dates is more then a bit frustrating. Especially with several things set to open in the next 6 months.

Yeah, I have already passed my 180 day ADR point and still don't know if Space 220 will be open for my trip or not

🙂..I thought there would be more that we didn't already know was happening. A Mary Poppins themed attraction could be anything from a movie to a cool ride.
And I hope the update to (my favorite attraction) Spaceship Earth worthy of the earlier versions I fell in love with. Not a fan of the current version where half the ride is replaced by black curtains.

Maybe this is overthinking but what if Brazil was slated to open in 2022 therefore next year they announce that and maybe someplace else?

Yeah, I have already passed my 180 day ADR point and still don't know if Space 220 will be open for my trip or not

I don't have lunch plans the day I arrive for my January trip so I was hoping to grab a lunch reservation if they open it by then. I've done the phone tag before to get a reservation (BOG back when it opened) its not easy necessarily but it can be done.

My late-Feb 2020 birthday trip is getting more and more stressful without knowing when certain rides/restaurants/etc will be open. It’s harder to plan when you don’t have specifics :faint:

Maybe this is overthinking but what if Brazil was slated to open in 2022 therefore next year they announce that and maybe someplace else?

If you're talking about announcing it at the next D23. D23 is an every other year so they would be announcing it in 2021 not 2020. So if it did open in 2022 it probably won't be announced at D23

I've been trying my best to keep up with the mad dash of info coming out from here and on the Disney Park Blogs about EPCOT ... which of these things is taking the place of the Imagination Pavilion do you think? Play? I say that because the blog specifically said that "World Nature" is going include Seas and the Land.

If you're talking about announcing it at the next D23. D23 is an every other year so they would be announcing it in 2021 not 2020. So if it did open in 2022 it probably won't be announced at D23
yeah that's what I meant maybe its just a rumor at this point.

I've been trying my best to keep up with the mad dash of info coming out from here and on the Disney Park Blogs about EPCOT ... which of these things is taking the place of the Imagination Pavilion do you think? Play? I say that because the blog specifically said that "World Nature" is going include Seas and the Land.

Um I didn't hear anything about Imagination going anywhere. I think Play is going in the old Innoventions building?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong I was having some stream issues when they were talking about Play. But it looked like it was going in the old Innoventions building.

yeah that's what I meant maybe its just a rumor at this point.

Okay sorry didn't realize that.

Isn't Play going into Wonders of Life? I wonder what they will do with that half of Innoventions?

Okay was wrong about Play's location. Again had issues with the stream right when they started on it.

But yeah that does raise the question of what's going in the old Innoventions East.

Just saying this then abandoning ship: am I the only one who has the impression that today was just to show what the parks would be like for the fiftieth and then nothing beyond just to focus on that part? Like thinking back on it, assuming construction and all everything announced this weekend could/will be done by the fiftieth and that was the focus of the world announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter