D23 EXPO 2019 Superthread - dates announced!

Do you want Fresno - ABC30's Cory James to cover Media Day at Disneyland - SWGE?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it’s answered previously, but for those lining up at 2 am for merch, are we allowed to bring those collapsible chairs inside the park when let in, or do we have to bring those back to the room/car? Saw a lot of those chairs and the d23 expo but this is a different security

Not sure if it’s answered previously, but for those lining up at 2 am for merch, are we allowed to bring those collapsible chairs inside the park when let in, or do we have to bring those back to the room/car? Saw a lot of those chairs and the d23 expo but this is a different security
Disney has said that no one should bring any chairs to the line even, so I don’t think they’ll let them in the park.

Thank you. I found some great info on Star Wars land, and a lot of other Disneyland info that is very helpful.

They are at @Disneylandambassador on Instagram.

I just received my QR code email linked to my hotel reservation. I’m checking in tomorrow, so Disney sent it the day before, as promised.

Hi, after making your hotel booking how long was it until you received information on SWGE date/time reservation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter