• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

D23 EXPO 2019 Superthread - dates announced!

Do you want Fresno - ABC30's Cory James to cover Media Day at Disneyland - SWGE?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m sure this has been addressed but I’m on my phone with shoddy service and an having trouble searching. I have a 12:50 ADR at Oga’s. That alone can get me into the land right? I’m sure I read that here somewhere. Will we be able to do every in the land after or are we limited to Oga’s? TIA

I’m sure this has been addressed but I’m on my phone with shoddy service and an having trouble searching. I have a 12:50 ADR at Oga’s. That alone can get me into the land right? I’m sure I read that here somewhere. Will we be able to do every in the land after or are we limited to Oga’s? TIA
It will get you in and there’s no time limit.

I was going to make an Oga’s reservation for two and then harass someone into coming with me, but I didn’t realize I needed to input all the names at first. Sooo, I’ll have to make for-real plans with someone and go later this week. I didn’t log in until 7:05 and could have gotten 10:05pm no problem, though, which is encouraging.

It did originally freeze and only show me 8:00-9:30, which all showed as sold out. Not sure if that’s because other people froze there and took what they could get, or if people who are there wanted guaranteed entry first thing and snapped up those spots?

I mean, anyone who actually logged in at 7, or close to it, could have gotten a Cantina spot. So that’s not too bad.

I saw some people saying “they’ll be gone by noon,” but personally I thought they might be gone by 7:05, with people in the queue who never got a shot.

^^I do think that may be the scenario when SoCal passes are unblocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter