• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

D23 EXPO 2019 Superthread - dates announced!

Do you want Fresno - ABC30's Cory James to cover Media Day at Disneyland - SWGE?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I am just as excited all of you... even though I am not into Star Wars at all (yet) and don’t go til Christmas time... it still wanna know how Disney is doing it...

Haha looks like the s*** show has already started. Disneyland website is not responding to me on T-Mobile :(
Yes it is already a little slow responding...

You can make reservations for 6 people, you need their names.

And to enter the land everyone in your group needs a government issued photo id and then you need your reservation information

Oh and no changes or modifications to your reservation...

Wow I got a page after 10 attempts to sign in saying do not refresh im in a que to get to disneyland.com. This is just for information, I cant imagine how it's going to be for the actual reservations

Yup the poop show has started. I'm in a virtual queue to access the Disneyland site so I can login.

Q.

How do I make a reservation to visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland Resort?
A.

To visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland Park between May 31, 2019 and June 23, 2019, Guests need valid theme park admission and will be required to make a reservation to access the land. There is no additional cost to make a reservation, but reservations are subject to availability. Guests staying at one of the 3 Disneyland Resort hotels during these dates will receive a designated reservation to access Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge during their stay (one reservation per registered Guest); valid theme park admission is required. If the hotel reservation is cancelled, the Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge reservation will be cancelled.

If you are not staying at a Disneyland Resort hotel between May 31 and June 23, 2019, you can make a reservation to visit Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge starting at 10:00 AM Pacific Time on May 2, 2019; subject to availability. If you have not already done so, please create a Disney account before this time.

The primary Guest making the reservation for the group must provide a valid government-issued photo ID at check-in and must be 14 years of age or older, or else the entire party will be unable to access the land.

Important Information About Adding Additional Guests

• You may add up to 5 additional Guests.
  • Each Guest 3 years of age or older will need a reservation.
  • Each Guest is limited to one reservation.
  • You will not be able to modify Guest names or the reservation date and time.
  • You will not be able to add new Guests.
  • Each adult Guest (age 18 or over) must provide a valid government-issued photo ID to access the land.
During the reservation period, access to the experiences in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is subject to capacity. Once you make your reservation, no changes or modifications will be allowed. Reservations are void if transferred or sold and have no cash value. Unused reservations will be forfeited and not replaced. Please continue to check the Disney Parks Blog for the latest information.

Learn more about Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.

Queue Site: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/special-event-reservation/

Details:

To visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland Park between May 31, 2019 and June 23, 2019, Guests need valid theme park admission and will be required to make a reservation to access the land. There is no additional cost to make a reservation, but reservations are subject to availability. Guests staying at one of the 3 Disneyland Resort hotels during these dates will receive a designated reservation to access Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge during their stay (one reservation per registered Guest); valid theme park admission is required. If the hotel reservation is cancelled, the Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge reservation will be cancelled.

If you are not staying at a Disneyland Resort hotel between May 31 and June 23, 2019, you can make a reservation to visit Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge starting at 10:00 AM Pacific Time on May 2, 2019; subject to availability. If you have not already done so, please create a Disney account before this time.

The primary Guest making the reservation for the group must provide a valid government-issued photo ID at check-in and must be 14 years of age or older, or else the entire party will be unable to access the land.

Important Information About Adding Additional Guests

• You may add up to 5 additional Guests.
  • Each Guest 3 years of age or older will need a reservation.
  • Each Guest is limited to one reservation.
  • You will not be able to modify Guest names or the reservation date and time.
  • You will not be able to add new Guests.
  • Each adult Guest (age 18 or over) must provide a valid government-issued photo ID to access the land.
During the reservation period, access to the experiences in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is subject to capacity. Once you make your reservation, no changes or modifications will be allowed. Reservations are void if transferred or sold and have no cash value. Unused reservations will be forfeited and not replaced. Please continue to check the Disney Parks Blog for the latest information.

ugh - I can see the announcment, but when I try to sign in, it is telling me my user name or password is incorrect. Have tried on the computer and phone. I know my login and password and tried a few times. I did log in on my one screen, so at least I have 1 logged in.

It’s unclear whether you’re ABLE TO make a reservation if you have one as a hotel guest.

We booked a hotel for a “just in case,” but obviously I’d rather just get a free reservation and cancel the hotel. But will I be blocked from trying because of the hotel?

Looks like people who are trying to create an account are out of luck. I just tried (just to see) and it's not working.

The good news is no adding guests and no changing names so people can't just make a reservation then re-sell it
Yes and with the photo ID they can check if you already entered another day... so they can enforce that you can only visit once

ugh - I can see the announcment, but when I try to sign in, it is telling me my user name or password is incorrect. Have tried on the computer and phone. I know my login and password and tried a few times. I did log in on my one screen, so at least I have 1 logged in.

I'm having the same problem. Its telling me my login or password are wrong even though they're not

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter