D23 EXPO 2019 Superthread - dates announced!

Do you want Fresno - ABC30's Cory James to cover Media Day at Disneyland - SWGE?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even more reason to believe that them tracking ID's and Passports is pretty much not gonna happen.

@Sandeep1 According to the webpage, only the person who made the DLRH reservation, “primary guest,” has to provide valid ID.

The primary Guest making the reservation for the group must provide a valid government-issued photo ID at check-in and must be 14 years of age or older, or else the entire party will be unable to access the land.

Important Information About Adding Additional Guests

• You may add up to 5 additional Guests.
  • Each Guest 3 years of age or older will need a reservation.
  • Each Guest is limited to one reservation.
  • You will not be able to modify Guest names or the reservation date and time.
  • You will not be able to add new Guests.
  • Each adult Guest (age 18 or over) must provide a valid government-issued photo ID to access the land.

This feels like yesterday when I went online right when online reservations opened for next summer at Yellowstone. I thought nothing was happening. I thought the website was down. It was just heavy traffic, and it took refreshing, but I got my rooms 40 minutes in.

Ugh - refreshes every 30 seconds, but no number or anything yet. I would like an idea where I might be in the queue. I have an 11:30 1:1 with my boss. Need this wrapped up before that.

What does “forwarded” mean?
I don't know she's in another state, and I don't want to bother her for a screen shot. It seems that the screen isn't different, I think.
Congrats to those with a spot!!

People on Reddit are saying they got through, with screenshots. And yet here I am on the same screen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter