D23 EXPO 2019 Superthread - dates announced!

Do you want Fresno - ABC30's Cory James to cover Media Day at Disneyland - SWGE?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First it had me to log in. Then it had me add the names of each person in my party. Then I picked the day and time and agreed to 4 checkboxes for terms and conditions. Then reserved. Pretty straightforward.
Were you auto-routed to the log in page, or did you refresh to get to it?

Got it!

You have to confirm your email address via a link that is emailed before you can sign in.

Once you complete that you are presented with a menu of available reservation windows. It looked like all dates and arrival windows are available when I made my selection.

getting "The you are waiting
Got it!

You have to confirm your email address via a link that is emailed before you can sign in.

Once you complete that you are presented with a menu of available reservation windows. It looked like all dates and arrival windows are available when I made my selection.
How long were you one the page that said you were currently waiting before you got the reservation?

I got one. Just waited for page to auto-reload. i had to log in again after a refresh and was in.
Looked like all time slots were open.

You stay on the same page, it redirects you. I was a dumb dumb.... We made ours and it was very straightforward like other user said.

Just got it! Heaps of dates and times still available. I had to sign in then confirm my email address before continuing to reservation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter