• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

D23 EXPO 2019 Superthread - dates announced!

Do you want Fresno - ABC30's Cory James to cover Media Day at Disneyland - SWGE?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone waiting, I have my original screen still refreshing on its own but tried again on a different laptop and got in pretty quickly. Just like the person above me.

I got in but unfortunately there are no times left on the day I’m going. :(. June 1st. I didn’t pick that day that’s just the day the Girl Scouts happened to select months ago. Oh well next time I guess.

Just made my reservation for June 8. Almost every time was available other than the first few days. Had the screen open in a few browsers and in one of them 15 minutes before it supposed to open the screen refreshed to a reservation page.

Congrats. I have been waiting one hour and 15 minutes and nothing for me yet

Still not in here! I thought the DVC Moonlight Magic events were kind of crazy and stressful but this is way worse. Got 2 devices going, but no luck yet!

For anyone waiting, I have my original screen still refreshing on its own but tried again on a different laptop and got in pretty quickly. Just like the person above me.

I can confirm. I just went directly to the link and got in right away. Here's what the times showed as available just now:
Friday, May 31, 2019
No Times Available
Saturday, June 1, 2019
No Times Available
Sunday, June 2, 2019
No Times Available
Monday, June 3, 2019
No Times Available
Tuesday, June 4, 2019
No Times Available

More dates/available from Wed 06/5 onward.

I can confirm. I just went directly to the link and got in right away. Here's what the times showed as available just now:
Friday, May 31, 2019
No Times Available
Saturday, June 1, 2019
No Times Available
Sunday, June 2, 2019
No Times Available
Monday, June 3, 2019
No Times Available
Tuesday, June 4, 2019
No Times Available

Omg WHY are some people able to do this and not others??

Just got in- however I thought that adding "guests" meant that I had to add myself too (I'm already primary). So I'm on the reservation twice... hope it doesn't matter.

The best part about all of this, is I'm going to Disney World for 2 weeks in exactly 2 weeks and right when I get back, that next weekend, Star Wars Land June 1st at 8pm, then a World of Color dinner package bday dinner on June 2nd!!! So you can say, I'll have a 3 week Disney vacation!!!!!!

It's weird how long some of you waited. I waited about 10 minutes after it opened to make a reservation, then logged off, then logged back in with a different account, and I could get in within 5 minutes.

Also, can confirm that after opening weekend availability is wide open. That actually scares me a little bit, they may be letting in more people than the rumored limit of the Falcon ride hourly capacity.

Friday, May 31, 2019
No Times Available
Saturday, June 1, 2019
No Times Available
Sunday, June 2, 2019
No Times Available
Monday, June 3, 2019
No Times Available
Tuesday, June 4, 2019
No Times Available

What link did you use? Maybe it’s routing different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter